Random good picture Not show
1. He said the over-valuation of sterling was throttling industry.
2. These problems were aggravated by the overvaluation of the pound.
3. What we've learned (I think), No. 1: Extreme overvaluation precedes a crisis -- you might say it's a prerequisite.
4. A period of strong performance leads to overvaluation, from which subsequent returns are inevitably disappointing.
5. It's possible that in this general drama of overvaluation that Milton's working to distance himself from his own youthful interest in the virtues of virginity.
6. Potential causes for the decline include program trading, overvaluation, illiquidity, and market psychology.
7. French officials blame tight supply but the government has acknowledged the possibility of "overvaluation".
8. The real's gross overvaluation is a symptom of a seriously imbalanced economy.
9. It is found that the constraint of refinancing policy results in the difference of issuing time among the listed companies under the overvaluation condition of circulating stock.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. But while no one large asset class is currently showing signs of grotesque overvaluation, few are still at bombed-out levels.
11. At the end of the period , mortgage payments in most parts of the country were greater than the fair rental value , the classic sign overvaluation .
12. And then, as my caveat says, there are those instances of overvaluation that are hard to recognize in the same way that overvaluation in the mortgage-backed asset market was tough to see.
13. But there were to be orderly ways to unpeg parities that represented clear undervaluation or overvaluation.
14. The Elder Brother has obviously upped the ante in the mask's overvaluation of virginity.
15. The Group of Seven's Plaza Accord in the mid - 1980 s addressed dollar overvaluation.
More similar words: undervaluation, valuation, evaluation, revaluation, devaluation, reevaluation, job evaluation, stock valuation, evaluation system, policy evaluation, inventory valuation, performance evaluation, currency devaluation, financial evaluation, overvalue, evaluative, evaluating, valuate, evaluate, valuator, devaluate, evaluator, reevaluate, observation station, undervalue, integer value, nervation, enervation, surrender value, reservation.