Random good picture Not show
1. Surveyors carried out a valuation on / of our house.
2. The valuation becomes a benchmark against which to judge other prices.
3. She puts a high valuation on trust between colleagues.
4. Surveyors carried out a valuation of the property.
5. Valuation lies at the heart of all takeovers.
6. Experts set a high valuation on the painting.
7. The property has a valuation of $1.6 billion.
8. Experts put / set a high valuation on the painting.
9. After valuation, properties will be banded in groups of ￡20,000 or more.
10. Application of quantitative techniques in valuation.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Fees: Watch out for legal fees and valuation fees.
12. The company's market valuation is now at $2.1 billion.
13. Should there be a new valuation?
14. The analysis and valuation of a claim often requires a very thorough knowledge of labour, plant and materials use with time.
15. The deal comes with free valuation, no arrangement fee or extended redemption penalties.
16. An independent valuation of the estimated purchase price of the existing house in the new location will be carried out.
17. If the valuation officer himself makes an alteration for whatever reason, for example, a renewed right exists.
18. Consultants undertook the highways valuation on a depreciated replacement cost basis.
19. You can receive a home loan of up to 95% of the official valuation of the property.
20. The opportunity cost approach is the one typically used in the valuation of voluntary labour time.
21. The effect of this disclosure on the stock market valuation of a company will be investigated.
22. The other four men arrested were accused of selling art objects to Itoman at inflated prices founded upon forged valuation certificates.
23. The first point to make is that dividend policy and share valuation take place under conditions of uncertainty.
24. The present proposal, in all its glory[sentencedict.com], with the present valuation and discount system is an attack on the family.
25. No completion or arrangement fees apply and homeowners will be eligible for a free valuation.
26. Every piece is fully guaranteed and comes with a valuation certificate.
27. The result is that first-time buyers now have to find at least 6% of the valuation to put down in advance.
28. Chapter 16 discusses the theory and practice of valuing closely held businesses and presents a business valuation case study.
29. However, there are a range of other goods for which no meaningful valuation can be provided.
30. The case is based on a real start-up company for whom the author worked as a consultant on financial planning and valuation.
More similar words: evaluation, revaluation, evaluate, evaluator, reevaluate, valuable, valuables, invaluable, equation, salutation, situation, graduation, evacuation, infatuation, insinuation, fluctuation, validation, menstruation, superannuation, disambiguation, international relations, nationalization, rationalization, multinational corporation, reaction formation, proportional representation, ratification, valediction, privatization, gratification.