Random good picture Not show
1. Evaluative core beliefs, however, are often highly subjective.
2. He is cursed with this evaluative frame of mind.
3. Nevertheless, these affective and evaluative parochial and subject patterns have cognitive consequences.
4. This method is akin to evaluative action research, described on p. 10.
5. The following paragraphs describe these cognitive, affective, and evaluative orientations.
6. Finally, an evaluative orientation involves your synthesis of facts and feelings into a judgment about some political phenomenon.
7. Note: This is a descriptive, not evaluative introduction.
8. The evaluative result accords with the qualitative practical conclusion.
9. The literary judge uses many evaluative terms.
10. A evaluative method of forming shrinkage was introduced.
11. D - COMP possesses both evaluative and statistical functions.
12. This paper discusses the narrative and evaluative comments making use of metalingual and metalinguistic devices and proposes that such devices play important roles in narrative fiction.
13. Objective To evaluative the clinical value of hysterosalpingography at the same time the joint fluid under fluoroscopic guidance through the oral treatment of tubal obstruction.
14. Sixthly, putting forward the Geographical Probe Learning's quality evaluative principles, standards and methods. "
15. The formation of evaluative government has become a common characteristic of worldwide public educational system reform.
16. The main rhythm of future evaluative work is promoting connotative construction based on the work of.
17. As a complicated system evaluative process, the evaluation of coast - line involve many evaluative index an factors.
18. Practical rationality is essentially an evaluative concept, because it can be both fact statement and value statement about practice.
19. This field records the evaluative ratings given to a particular resource by portal users.
20. The evaluative meanings of the character in the novel can be conveyed at lexical, grammatical and clausal levels either explicitly or implicitly.
21. In this paper, a selective and evaluative review of research on generative grammar is offered, mainly from the psycholinguistic point of view.
22. In the recent work of the global anglophone academy, evaluative criticism has largely disappeared.
23. This reaction is not unrealistic, since much communication is, in fact, evaluative.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. In later academic criticism, it is only among Marxists and feminists that we had an overt evaluative pressure.
25. Indeed, one might wonder how the same basic story line would look if supplemented with those evaluative devices.
26. In the five democracies we study, the parochial and subject orientations tend to rest primarily upon affective and evaluative tendencies.
27. The Dementia Services Development Centre undertook a number of evaluative projects and continued an active publications programme.
28. This paper analyzes kinds of operating risks that listed power companies will face, and designs the comprehensive evaluative indexes of risk according to the financial data of listed company.
29. It takes environmental protection as its basic ethical principle and humanism as its evaluative criterion.
30. More and more domestic hospitals proceed to introduce the responsibility center system for establishing a set of scientific evaluative system.
More similar words: evaluation, devaluation, revaluation, evaluate, evaluator, devaluate, reevaluate, valuation, valuable, valuables, invaluable, revalue, devalue, devalued, face value, evacuation, motivative, native, creative, combative, curative, sedative, operative, sanative, negative, putative, laxative, formative, ablative, normative.