Random good picture Not show
1. Work at a higher pressure and higher operating temperature range, can be completely sealed.
2. Operating temperature range of - 13 F to 185 F allows greater durability.
3. With a wide operating temperature range, Shell Tivela offers the potential for energy savings and optimal power gains.
4. Wide operating temperature range!
5. Its chromatographic characteristics including column efficiency, operating temperature range, thermal stability, polarity and selectivity were studied(sentencedict.com), and its separation mechanism was discussed.
6. The AD9200 uses a multistage differential pipeline architecture at 20 MSPS data rates and guarantees no missing codes over the full operating temperature range.
7. At this temperature it turns positive and remains so through - out its normal operating temperature range.
8. If the valve body material can be welded, but very different thermal expansion coefficient, or changes in operating temperature range of a larger thread junction closure weld must be honey.
9. It turns positive at this point and remains so throughout its normal operating temperature range.
10. Stability of surface materials with changing temperature is a major consideration, given the wide operating temperature range experienced by supersonic gas turbine powered military aircraft.
11. Wafer-level, laser-trimmed, thin-film resistors and temperature-compensated NMOS switches assure operation over the full operating temperature range with exceptional lin- ear and gain stability.
12. Precision voltage references are available with varying degrees of precision and initial accuracy over some operating temperature range.
13. It has been widely equipped in concrete mixing equipments with wide operating temperature range, anti-interference ability, functional and easy to operate, intuitive display etc.
More similar words: operating temperature, temperature range, casting temperature, holding temperature, burning temperature, annealing temperature, temperature change, temperature rise, temperature reduction, temperature, negative temperature, transition temperature, radiation temperature, low-temperature, low temperature, high temperature, room temperature, body temperature, run a temperature, temperature shock, have a temperature, temperature scale, noise temperature, curie temperature, temperature sensor, temperature effect, storage temperature, standard temperature, ambient temperature, critical temperature.