Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion The clinical effects using bronchial occluder mechanical suture bronchial stump are reliable and safe, decrease the occurrence of bronchopleural fistula.
2. Conclusion The clinical effects using bronchial occluder mechanical suture bronchial stump are reliable and safe, decrease.
3. Methods: A new self- manufactured LAA occluder was implanted into the LAA through a transseptal catheter in 20 dogs.
4. Free words one-lung ventilation; double lumen-tube; bronchial occluder.
5. Transthoracic echocardiogram examination of 3-month follow-up showed that occluder in 61 patients was placed well, had normal morphology, without thrombopoiesis.
6. To select appropriate occluder device by simulating the result of percutaneous transcatheter closure treatment.
7. Objective To assess the immediate efficacy of transcatheter closure of patent ductus arteriosus(PDA) using the angled duct occluder(ADO).
8. To access the method and its safety of solving the problem to take back the occluder device difficultly in interventional therapy of congenital heart diseases.
9. Once the catheter is in the heart, the cardiologist will pass a special device, called a coil or occluder, into the open PDA preventing blood from flowing through it.
10. Conclusions TTE could be used as a screening method of ASD, while transesophageal three-dimensional echocardiography plays an important role in the selections of therapy and occluder.
11. Objective: To evaluate the efficiency and its follow-up results of transcatheter closure of secundum atrial septal defects (TCSASDs) using Amplatzer occluder device.
12. Create a cube with one side missing. This makes a great simple occluder.
13. The key of technology is judgment for morphology of pseudoaneurysm and selection of occluder.
14. Objective:To investigate the safety and efficacy of transcatheter closure of perimembranous ventricular septal defects(VSD) by using self-made double-disc occluder in children.
15. AbstractObjectiveTo assess the biocompatibility and endothelialization of the homemade atrial septal defect occluder device.
16. Objective: To review the experience of atrial septal defect (ASD) closure with occluder by minimally invasive and non-extracorporeal circulation ways.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Conclusions: The indication for the interventional treatment should be strict and the size of occluder should be correct.
18. The complications included high degree atrioventricular block ( AVB, 6 cases ), hemolysis ( 2 cases ) and occluder displaced ( 1 case ).
19. This is used for occlusion culling to determine if an object can be regarded as a static occluder.
20. The ASD size and edge in various sections were measured by transesophageal echocardiography, and the type and size of occluder were accordingly selected.
More similar words: occlude, occluded, occlusal, include, occlusion, occlusive, exclude, included, seclude, secluded, conclude, preclude, concluded, malocclusion, to conclude, included angle, coronary occlusion, it is concluded that, allude, elude, delude, prelude, collude, including, excluding, interlude, concluding, lauder, prudery, marauder.