Similar words: much, as much, as much as, switch off, much less, much more, in search of, touch on.
Random good picture Not show
1) There was not much of a breeze.
2) I'm not much of a tea drinker.
3) He is not much of a cricketer.
4) I'm not much of a dancer, I'm afraid.
5) He's not much of a cricketer.
6) He's not much of a companion for me.
7) He's not much of a tennis player.
8) I'm not much of a drinker.
9) Her new boyfriend's not much of a catch really, is he?
10) You're not much of a TV addict,[http://sentencedict.com/not much of a.html] as I remember.
11) There's not much of a market for black and white televisions nowadays.
12) His younger brother is not much of a companion for him.
13) His brother is not much of a companion for him.
14) I'm not much of a musician, I just like to diddle around.
15) I'm not much of a dancer.
16) She didn't have many friends and not much of a social life.
17) I'm not much of a basketball fan, but I love baseball.
18) He is not much of a talker; a longish sentence for him is um, his standard reply to most questions.
19) The small fines for copying software were not much of a deterrent.
20) Victoria was not much of a Victorian, with her mistrust of the church and distaste for earnestness in general.
21) In fact there was not much of a feeling that anyone was on my case at all.
22) I'm not much of a party girl!
23) Potential problem of celebrity status is not much of a determent to those seeking limelight.
24) As a matter of fact, it would be able to extend its reach to the "second island chain"—Guam, the Marianas and some other small islands in the central Pacific—not much of a barrier.
25) I'm not much of a writer myself, so I'm having Isaac Asimov write this up for me.
26) I should have got a better price for the car, but I'm not much of a businessman.
27) I don't think you'll persuade David to come along to tonight's meeting - he's not much of a joiner.
28) The section on the impacted sectors has been cut greatly, since this is not much of a problem now.
29) The Swiss have an interesting army. Five hundred years without a war. Pretty impressive. Also pretty lucky for them. Ever seen that little Swiss Army knife they have to fight with? Not much of a weapon there. Corkscrews. Bottle openers. "Come on, buddy, let's go. You get past me, the guy in the back of me, he's got a spoon. Back off, I've got the toe clippers right here". Jerry Seinfeld
30) He had on a light-blue shirt, buttoned to the top and wrinkled by sweat—it was a warm day, and there was not much of a breeze on the patio.
More similar words: much, as much, as much as, switch off, much less, much more, in search of, touch on, not more than, so far, sofa, all of a, such, a bit of a, couch, such as, best of all, in so far as, first of all, touch up, in touch, all of a sudden, touchdown, echo, chop, keep in touch, school, choice, choose, scholar.