Random good picture Not show
1. A slight shift in the age distribution would be expected because of the increasing prevalence of non-operated peptic ulcer patients in the population.
2. The third part of the non-operating public facilities management legislation value orientation.
3. For instance, while Interest Expense may be a non-operating expense for many companies, it is the most important operating expense for banks.
4. Adjusting for non-operating items, including the $7.7 billion charge, replacement cost profit was $5.5 billion, up 18% on the year-ago quarter, and topping the consensus forecast of $4.6 billion.
5. Non-operating income and non-operating expenses shall be accounted for separately and separately disclosed in the income statement.
6. Net non-operating income is the balance of non-operating income which have no direct relevance with the production and operation of an enterprise after deducting non-operating expenses.
7. Non-Operating Asset Assets that are unnecessary to the ongoing operations of a business.
8. Besides, an obvious quickening growth in non-operating income, i. e. the great supplement of increasing income for rural residents, is also a new highlight.
9. non-operating income is often used by companies to window - dress net income.
10. This concept of non-operating public facilities to us, is both familiar and unfamiliar, which are widespread in our social life, and our lives are closely related.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Non-operating income is often used by companies to window-dress their net income.
12. It should be changed into non-business income or non-operating outlay.
13. Results The total rate of complications of trabeculectomy was 43.5% and 94.4% of the patients were cured by non-operating methods.
14. In the short term will not be considered for the collection of non-operating real estate property tax.
15. Net profit or losses on disposals of fixed assets arising from sale, obsolescence or damage shall be accounted for as non-operating income or expenses.
16. This networked way has the advantages of low cost, less disturbance, low power loss, free networking and non-operating cost.
17. The simulation outputs a statistic summary of the probability distribution of non-operating unit number and the efficiency of contact-teams.
18. Net losses as a result of extraordinary causes shall be accounted for as non-operating expenses.
19. This article offers an introduction, analysis, and appraisal of the current situation of researches,[sentencedict.com] main achievements and existing problems of non-operating state-owned assets.
20. Nonoperating revenue and expenses: indicating non - operating revenue, non-operating expenses, etc.
21. The motorcycle driver has driven for 19 years, and his motorcycle was registered as a non-operating vehicle allowing only one passenger.
22. Double step drum is an integral drum with stepwise flanges and double step sections. It allows the multiple layer rope winding in non-operating portion of luffing mechanism to make drum shorter.
More similar words: non-operating income, comparison operation, operating temperature range, operating temperature, operating, operating leverage, construction operation, cooperating, operating earnings, operating cost, operating time, operating room, operating plan, operating income, comparison operator, operating costs, operating table, operating cycle, operating company, operating lease, operating budget, sting operation, inoperative, in operation, operating system, operating theatre, operating theater, operating losses, operating margin, operating profit.