Random good picture Not show
31. ,Never mind ,saying you're 'sorry, who's going to pay for the damage you've done?
32. Never mind about the car. You're safe, and that's the main thing.
33. Never mind the extra day's holiday, the free health care, and all the other window dressing in the company's offer - the point is, how much more money are we getting?
34. Never mind the exact technical specification; just give us a free translation of what the machine can do.
35. 'Was his name David?'--'No I don't think it was, but never mind, go on.'.
36. Never mind me - what about you? What have you been doing?
37. Never mind the tortuous explanation; tell me in plain English, are you coming or not?
38. Never mind the expense!
39. Well, never mind, John, it's not a matter of life and death.
40. Never mind. Please don't go for it. I shan't want it.
41. The airfare alone would use up all my money, never mind the hotel bills.
42. I don't think I could walk that far, never mind run that far.
43. I'm not going to believe it myself, never mind convince anyone else.
44. Never mind looking at the boys, we're supposed to be playing tennis.
45. " Granny, quickly! "" Never mind, my boy, it won't take long. ”.
46. Have you broken it? Never mind, we can buy another one.
47. But never mind, he would send for Basha.
48. Never mind the plaudits of friends.
49. Never mind that he does run on a bit.
50. But never mind the niceties: it gets me in.
51. Cheswick, you never mind about Martini.
51. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
52. Never mind that I hadn't remembered my birthday either.
53. Never mind even that it might be inconclusive.
54. Never mind it was a wonderful evening.
55. Never mind about your promise to Firecracker.
56. Never mind about that, my dear.
57. Now never mind ghosts and all that malarkey.
58. Oh, Dad, never mind, Cheryl's got them.
59. Never mind that he desecrated their spirit.
60. Assets exceeded debts, but never mind.
More similar words: undermine, never, in every way, nevertheless, more than ever, permit, permission, mind, mind you, reminder, bear in mind, keep in mind, ever, fever, every, ever so, severe, however, for ever, everyone, several, reverse, ever since, severely, every other, every bit, every time, everything, whatsoever, overwhelming.