Similar words: palm tree, neem, preempt, pre-empt, agreement, preemptive, free market, pre-eminent. Meaning: n. large semi-evergreen tree of the East Indies; trunk exudes a tenacious gum; bitter bark used as a tonic; seeds yield an aromatic oil; sometimes placed in genus Melia.
Random good picture Not show
1. The best was from the neem tree.
2. Under a neem tree in the center of the village, I asked adozen farmers what would improve their lives most.
3. Squatting in the shade of a neem tree, he heated a piece of iron until it glowed, then positioned it on an anvil with tongs while Pooni, her feet planted wide, flattened it with a sledgehammer.
4. Fatty acids was determined from neem oil ( neem tree seed fat ) in Burma by GC - MS .
5. One video shows farmers how to make a natural insecticide out of seeds from the neem tree.
6. It involves using local natural resources such as plant products, cattle dung, neem cake (the by-product of making oil from the neem tree) and compost instead of chemical fertilisers and pesticides.
7. He picked up a rotting banana skin and hung it on the leaves of a neem tree that grew near the gate of the house, so that it would startle the owners when they came out.
8. For example, in May 2000, the European Patent Office revoked a patent covering the fungicidal properties of neem tree seeds due to the absence of an inventive step.
More similar words: palm tree, neem, preempt, pre-empt, agreement, preemptive, free market, pre-eminent, preeminently, disagreement, tree, street, banyan tree, coconut tree, banana tree, need, knee, seem, kneel, needs, deem, teem, pioneer, needle, veneer, nominee, esteem, engineer, knee-jerk, pioneering.