Random good picture Not show
(1) Coal has been displaced by natural gas as a major source of energy.
(2) Methane is the main constituent of natural gas.
(3) The increased use of natural gas will help reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
(4) Some natural resources, such as natural gas and fossil fuel, cannot be replaced.
(5) Local gas works were closed as natural gas became available.
(6) Where is the natural gas brought ashore by pipelines?
(7) Projected demand for natural gas 4.
(8) Natural gas burns with a bright blue flame.
(9) A pipeline rupture halted supplies of natural gas.
(10) Workers accidentally punctured a natural gas main.
(11) A natural gas explosion that killed three and injured more than 20 others in 1992 has made the community particularly wary.
(12) They are fossil fuels: coal, oil and natural gas, nuclear fuels: uranium ores.
(13) Natural gas forms easily the biggest world reserve of methane-rich fuel.
(14) A pipeline carries natural gas from under the sea to the refinery inland.
(15) Natural gas fed through the spud drillings are rapidly and intimately mixed with combustion air flowing through the burner throat. Sentencedict.com
(16) The dwindling supplies of crude oil and natural gas are frequently discussed in newspaper articles.
(17) The process uses a natural gas flame to break down the effluent into sulphur dioxide.
(18) We need more investment in natural gas distribution and transportation.
(19) In 1976 the imposition of price controls on natural gas led to further substitution of oil imports for domestic energy sources.
(20) The natural gas industry likewise argues for more domestic production, including on federal lands that are now off-limits.
(21) The advent of natural gas for use in the ammonia process occurred in the early 1970s.
(22) Natural gas is also virtually free of the lead, sulphur, particulates and aromatic hydrocarbons that cause pollution at street level.
(23) They continued down until they came to some pockets of natural gas.
(24) However, because of the much higher efficiency, such a configuration need not entail much higher natural gas demand.
(25) E owns and operates seven fossil-fuel plants in Northern and Central California, all powered by natural gas.
(26) Just for your lifetime, or a little less, there is a natural gas bonanza for Britain.
(27) Let us choose a coal which upon combustion yields 2. 0. Natural gas Produces negligible 502.
(28) Methanol could well become a significant fuel for transportation and is already being produced from natural gas in New Zealand.
(29) The hydrogen to carbon weight ratio Provides another simple quantitative argument favoring the use of natural gas and coal to replace oil.
(30) But after adjustment for inflation, particularly for energy services such as natural gas, the real increase was just 0.2 percent.
More similar words: natural, naturally, unnatural, natural law, naturalist, supernatural, naturalization, natural selection, datura, saturated, nature, cultural, maturation, in nature, by nature, cultural lag, structural, signature, agricultural, multicultural, algae, amalgamate, amalgamation, arthralgia, rural, neural, federal government, saturn, mature, pluralism.