Similar words: physics, physical, physically, physician, murky, murder, amorphous, dyslexia. Meaning: n. humorous axiom stating that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
Random good picture Not show
(1) One of Murphy's Laws states that if the statistics don't prove your point then you obviously need more statistics!
(2) Sounds like Murphy's Law is working overtime!
(3) Adam: Yeah. Murphy's Law and all that.
(4) MURPHY's LAW: If anything can go wrong, it will.
(5) To know Murphy's Law is to draw its attention.
(6) Safe rheology and sudden change theory and Murphy's law express the cause of the safe problem.
(7) Is this plain bad luck or is it Murphy's law at work?
(8) Space is a harsh and unforgiving place, where Murphy's Law is paramount.
(9) Just remember that you cannot blame Murphy's law for everything that goes wrong.
(10) Murphy's Law: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
(11) Murphy's Law will go into effect at the beginning of an evaluation.
(12) The theory of safety rheology and mutation and Murphy's Law solves the origin problems.
(13) Forestalling Murphy's Law as applied to products demands intelligence, skill[sentencedict .com], and commitment .
(14) The bus is always late but today when I was late it came on time - that's Murphy's law I suppose!
(15) I think a lot of readers will recognise your Murphy's Law Jean and may even have another name for it.
(16) Keeping records is not only about the law of contracts, but also about Murphy's Law.
More similar words: physics, physical, physically, physician, murky, murder, amorphous, dyslexia, Chrysler, city slicker, anthropomorphic, law, usurp, lawn, hysteria, purple, outlaw, hysterics, purpose, lawyer, fall away, hysterical, lawsuit, on purpose, surprised, flawless, clawback, lawmaker, biography, purposeful.