Random good picture Not show
1. Lois made a monocle and stared through its center.
2. He wore riding boots and a monocle and his face was made shapeless by duelling scars.
3. The colonel, monocle in place, once again briefed them from his motionless horse.
4. Aristocratic with the ridiculous monocle they all affected, and a coldness behind the smile that could chill your heart.
5. Every morning the monocle is hung round my neck and remains there until bedtime.
6. The monocle caused the moon to shrink in size by blocking out the rooftop on the horizon.
7. He lit a fresh cigarette, screwed his monocle more firmly into his eye, and took out his pen.
8. "Perhaps he wore a monocle because he had something wrong with one eye"Charles said.
9. The final puzzle we played had a blind man that needed something to help him see. "Magnifying glass" was acceptable, as was "monocle. "
10. Due to its profound themes and delicate design, Break Down looks like a "monocle",[http://sentencedict.com/monocle.html] in whose "glisten" readers can see various phenomena and catch abundant meanings.
11. A device, such as a monocle or spyglass, containing a lens or lenses and used as an aid to vision.
12. A short piece he wrote in the latest edition of Monocle magazine (not freely available online) offers a case in point.
13. A cynic is a man who looks at the world with a monocle in mind's eye.
14. The old lady could not read clearly without her monocle.
15. There are also scenes where Veronica is feverishly writing in her diary while sporting a monocle!
16. They let buildings, escape routes, and enemies be marked in green on every soldier's monocle.
17. The undisclosed new feature allows iPhone 3Gs owners to shake their phones three times to turn on a view called "the Monocle."
More similar words: iconoclast, iconoclastic, monochrome, monoculture, monochromatic, monotonously, monotonous, on occasion, monotone, kimono, monotony, monorail, monolith, monogram, monogamy, monopoly, monotheism, monologue, demonology, monopolize, monogamous, monotheistic, monolithic, thermonuclear, monosyllabic, natural monopoly, government monopoly, monopolistic competition, o'clock, proclaim.