Synonym: routine. Similar words: exodus, modulate, modulated, opera, moderate, operate, operator, operation. Meaning: n. an unvarying or habitual method or procedure.
Random good picture Not show
(1) An example of her modus operandi was provided during a terse exchange with the defendant.
(2) Given Takeshita's modus operandi, bribes were necessary, and he argued that the Recruit deal was above board.
(3) Its typical modus operandi is not to bid but threaten effectively to liquidate the trust, a vote of corporate hara-kiri.
(4) Such a modus operandi would be a severe task for an experienced campaigner, let alone a novice like Forbes.
(5) Conclusion:percussopunctator is the modus operandi to treat habitual constipation.
(6) But also a useful modus operandi at this stage.
(7) Bad bosses often have a recognizable modus operandi!
(8) Our Chinese courts should learn from the pertinent modus operandi in the international dispute settlement mechanism to further perfect the trial activities.
(9) Conclusion: Dry pipe pharmacotherapy is a modus operandi for acute and chronic disease of periapical.
(10) M.M.S.'s modus operandi was more like setting a thief to help other thieves get away with the loot.
(11) The international modus operandi of government procurement and its apocalypse.
(12) This kind of modus operandi fall short of our policy.
(13) This is what we can conclude from the modus operandi.
(14) Influence of two modus operandi in acute cholecystitcs in coagulative fuction.
(15) The police gave a full description of the thief's modus operandi.
(16) Life can not possibly function without scale and levels of being; they are part of its modus operandi.
(17) It also gave the opening for reaching a more satisfactory modus operandi with the Writers' Union.
(18) Yet as a blue-blooded politician from a hugely wealthy family(Sentence dictionary), Hatoyama can hardly claim to represent a fresh alternative to Japan's political modus operandi.
(19) It also put forward some viewpoint and advice about the modus operandi of roof structure.
(20) All patients were received posterolateral minimal incision and the early regular exercises aiming modus operandi.
(21) Finally, political parties will have to change radically their modus operandi.
(22) But to make money you need to understand the modus operandi of PPC advertisement.
(23) I believe they want to alter its culture and modus operandi.
(24) You are the categorical uncatogrerised, thinking out of the box is your modus operandi.
More similar words: exodus, modulate, modulated, opera, moderate, operate, operator, operation, operating, cooperate, immoderately, cooperative, AND operation, aggrandize, cooperate with, veteran, per annum, tolerant, tolerance, itinerant, exuberant, utterance, severance, exuberance, the rank and file, one after another, perseverance, transferable, over and over, focus on.