Random good picture Not show
1. One of the important ways to avoid mistranslation is to reveal the factors responsible for misinterpretation and cultural conflicts underlying the languages.
2. Emotional input on the part of the literary translator is necessary, but too much subjective emotional input may result in "mistranslation".
3. Cultural mistranslation includes unconscious and conscious mistranslation , which should be treated individually.
4. To solve the problem of mistranslation of polysemy can help improve our ability to translate Chinese into Yi Language.
5. A mistranslation by Mr Murakami opens up a common space for imagination.
6. Through analyses of some mistranslation sin Chinese version of American Tragedy, this article discusses the basis of these two wrong concepts and translator's method and manner in translation.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Due to a mistranslation of our latest project car - the Audi RS6 V10 biturbo - there were lots of radical right-wing rumors on all different blogs and pages that received our first press report.
8. The present essay takes instances of mistranslation to illustrate the importance in understanding the author's ideology when the translator starts to do the job.
9. This thesis purports to study cultural mistranslation within a narrow scope-ideational mistranslation in terms of ideology, literary aesthetics, value system, religion and artistic images.
10. Through analysis of a Chinese signboard mistranslation, this article discusses the differences between English and Chinese pragmatics.
11. The mistranslation of form is caused by the special form and content of poetry and the limitations of translation activity.
12. The phenomenon of mistranslation reflects the interaction between the culture and the translation.
13. Anthropology provides theoretical frame for the thesis, making it convenient to classify ideational mistranslation into five categories, as addressed previously.
14. Those who have argued that this idea arose from a mistranslation of Marx and Engels's works are mistaken.
15. Socrate problem, consists of " Is Pharma knowledge" and "Can Pharma be taught", people have many mistranslation, misreading, misunderstanding on it for ages.
16. It is an admirable method to avoid misunderstanding and mistranslation of the source text, which often provides insight into the source culture.
17. Cultural discrepancies in Chinese and English often result in mistranslation on the meanings of words and sentences.
18. In the Kayhan newspaper, prominent hard-liner Hossein Shariatmadari wrote that the chances of the mistranslation having been an accident were "close to nil".
19. The ambiguity may reflect the intricacies of translation and mistranslation.
20. For its unconscious effect on translators in their cultural understanding, cultural presupposition is one important factor that may induce mistranslation in literature translation.
21. This paper makes efforts to analyze with full and accurate examples how ideology, poetics, value and religion affect Lin Shu and induce his cultural mistranslation .
22. Incorrect comprehension, expressive defects and lack of social cultural background are normally the three resources for mistranslation.
More similar words: translation, translate, translator, transmutation, transpiration, transnational, transformation, transportation, transmigration, transfiguration, transfer station, registration, administration, ultranationalist, transmission, transition, legislation, transaction, small business administration, transcription, translucent, stratification, social security administration, translucence, distraction, social stratification, prostration, frustration, distillation, illustration.