Random good picture Not show
1. The squad leader ordered the men to mark time.
2. The hind legs have to mark time while the forelegs cross over, making the outer ring of a wheel.
3. The captain ordered his men to mark time.
4. Mark time by raising knees alternately.
5. The teacher ordered the students to mark time.
6. Why do you just mark time? You should be quicker.
7. By Russia she was only asked to mark time,(sentencedict.com/mark time.html) wait and see.
8. The officer made the soldiers mark time as a punishment.
9. Since two years ago, mark time, the village has not been so busy over the Netherlands.
10. There is no hurry, I shall just mark time until the goods arrive.
11. Failure to tap this potential means to mark time and make no advance.
12. Yet computer cuts in the services sector mean that, for now, it can do little more than mark time.
13. Gaultier has remained true to himself, and must therefore mark time until fashion comes back around to his idiosyncratic viewpoint.
14. We have to lie still for five minutes, while the teachers whisper to each other as they mark time.
15. Do you know how we can use the sun, moon, and stars to mark time?
16. The Sichuan China grass estate be borrow this opportunity lifting self, lets self and international standards receive a track , still is to close self , mark time?
17. Do you expect me to just stand here and mark time?
More similar words: from time to time, mark, marker, mark off, remark, mark out, market, mark up, markup, markdown, landmark, mark down, marketing, supermarket, remarkable, free market, time, marketplace, on time, in time, pastime, at no time, bedtime, at a time, in no time, for a time, at times, at one time, all the time, sometime.