Similar words: take over, make out, be over, moreover, over and over, take off, take out, take on. Meaning: v. 1. use again in altered form 2. make new.
Random good picture Not show
1. He asked the tailor to make over his dress.
2. Can you make over this old shirt?
3. He asked the tailor to make over his trousers.
4. I used to make over 40k.
5. Do you think you can make over this old overcoat?
6. Already the local people were disposed to make over various small sums for the use of the Schoolmaster.
7. I was able to make over thirty predictions on statistically reliable differences in cancer mortality rates in various groups.
8. They paused to make over the baby.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. He asked the tailor to make over his pants.
10. You can't make over a personality in one day.
11. Make over fashion side to discuss.
12. Shirley had to make over her dress because it was too big.
13. I have a tendency to make over my ideas to match his.
14. Lift make over the mysterious veil with price, landed buying and selling also can become transparent.
15. It was another of the many offerings to spirits I had seen her make over the years.
16. Here too the legatee would be asked to give a guarantee that he would make over the property as requested.
17. He gave it to me, and with the necklace I make over to you all the duty of remembering the original giver. It is to be a family remembrancer.
More similar words: take over, make out, be over, moreover, over and over, take off, take out, take on, shake off, make, maker, makeup, make way, make up, make for, for the sake of, make sure, lawmaker, make use of, make up for, make fun of, make sense, make a face, over, cover, make peace with, go over, get over, oversee, overall.