Random good picture Not show
1. Financial market, the macro-structure of the financial markets is that the organizational structure of the financial markets.
2. The results provides a scientific basis for macro-structure programing for forest land.
3. Effects of power ultrasonic on microstructure and macro-structure of A356 alloy specimens were observed by treating Al melt with three kinds of power ultrasonic, and the mechanism was described.
4. Macro-structure of higher education shows us the whole making up of it, and restricts and influences the effect of function.
5. This linkage is not only within the macro-structure level of the government and the firm, but also deeply rooted in the micro-interaction between them.
6. This paper first explores the nature of generic macro-structure from various perspectives and lists the investigation of interpersonal meaning of generic structure by different scholars.
7. The macro-structure of modern legal systems consists of public law, private law and social law.
8. Micro-Raman spectroscopy was used to investigate the chemical composition, microstructure and crystalline phase of an iron oxide sample with three-layer macro-structure prepared by iron oxidation.
9. This paper recalls the form and development of discourse analysis, analyzes Van Dijk's macro-structure theory and introduces the application of his theory in language teaching.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. However, the available literature shows that few studies have been conducted to investigate the macro-structure and the linguistic features of the thesis abstracts written by Chinese postgraduates.
11. Conclusion: The mam measures to improve the allocation efficiency and systematic efficiency of MMRA are to rationalize the macro-structure and distribution of MMRA.
12. On the theoretic basis of pragmatics, the thesis also analyzes discourse macro-structure, register and conversation structure from the perspective of discourse reconstruction.
13. Professor Van Dijk, the leading figure in discourse analysis, put forward macro-structure theory in discourse after years of study.
14. I aim at revealing some most commonly-used devices of constructing opinions in news discourses by analyzing macro-structure, syntactic process, and lexical choice respectively.
15. This paper is within the domain of the academic discipline and mainly focuses on the macro-structure, that is, the patterns of text organization of English advertisements.
16. The author attempts to build a teaching model involving both a macro-structure and a micro-structure by means of textual interaction.
More similar words: macrostructure, microstructure, cost structure, structure, structured, macroinstruction, substructure, restructure, natural structure, superstructure, unstructured, cell structure, structureless, body structure, word structure, data structure, power structure, basic structure, frame structure, infrastructure, class structure, ultrastructure, sound structure, social structure, overall structure, simple structure, matrix structure, market structure, linear structure, organic structure.