Random good picture Not show
1. The explosion damaged the bridge, but the substructure remained intact.
2. The fine early baroque church has substructures remaining of Romanesque date and style.
3. Here is a Roman theatre built over barrel-vaulted substructures but gently resting in part against the hillside.
4. It has a pretty standard crime-fiction substructure that provides the felt on which the characters shoot their various games of pool.
5. a substructure of timber piles.
6. Design rig's mast structure & rig's substructure.
7. Have you fixed the derrick substructure in position?
8. An indirect inverse substructure scheme for calculating the dynamic stiffness of discrete coupling unit - of - packaging was introduced.
9. And belong this, we can grasp every substructure which the early-warning mechanism of unemployment risk needs and integrate these quota rationally by the numbers.
10. A miniaturized microstrip planar equalizer substructure incorporating this thin-film resistor loaded spiral resonator is designed and simulated and the loading position is also studied.
11. The machine immediately broke through the massive substructure upon which it was built, and sank out of sight into the earth, the aeronaut springing out barely in time to save himself.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. The shear stress concentrates in the retaining substructure and the angle of slope, especially serious in the angle of slope.
13. Employing 1/4 substructure, imitating the boundary condition, a 1/8 scale model was constructed and tested to study its mechanical behavior under excitation of fans and earthquake action.
14. The rear of the substructure houses the driving motor of the hydraulic pump.
15. This paper presents a substructure method of static sensitivity analysis of light car white body to simulate the dynamic sensitivity analysis of bus.
16. The microstructure and substructure of white cast iron during recovery and recrystallization were studied with TEM.
17. The substructure and the fracture process of mullite ceramics were studied by TEM and SEM.
18. Seepage is one of the ubiquitous problems in substructure work.
19. The substructure is a box - on - box design for easy installation.
20. Clear grain and twin - substructure have been observed in the oxide film of Zr - 1.0 Nb - 0.5 Fe alloy.
21. Lineages of descent from a female ancestor are thus prime substructures composing a macaque troop.
22. Structure calculation: include the static, dynamical and flection stabilization computation of bridge' s superstructure and the substructure.
23. Thirdly, the dissertation figures out the economic appraisal of substructure reutilization, and represents the economic analysis of it from both macro and micro aspects.
24. The article puts forward some thinking to control the bridge construction cost from the aspects of the bridge type scheme, superstructure, substructure and foundation on the detail data.
25. And, guided by the analysis result, a triangle plate substructure was added to the fixture.
26. The detector coils are mounted with PVC columns on an aluminium baseplate that shields the coils from electromagnetic disturbances coming from the substructure.
27. A tank for the hydraulic unit is located in the front of the substructure.
28. Construction of a 6 - storey high 132 KV Substation Building, from top of foundation to roof - wall including substructure.
29. The large plinth of thick raft foundation refers to the raft foundation which links several separate architectural units above the ground as a whole by extended substructure.
30. Testing and analysis of the vibration of ZJ 15 rig substructure at two drilling rates are made.
More similar words: structure, structured, restructure, unstructured, superstructure, power structure, infrastructure, macrostructure, market structure, social structure, crystalline structure, structural, structurally, restructuring, structuralism, structural formula, structural unemployment, obstruct, obstructed, obstructive, obstruction, obstructing, unobstructed, dumbstruck, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, instruct, destruct, construction industry, construct, instructor.