Random good picture Not show
1. Lukewarmness was far from his prevailing mood as he strode onwards.
2. The time for lukewarmness is past.
3. It may even be the general lukewarmness of the church today.
4. There were some who accused him of lukewarmness in his adopted religion, and others who put it down to greed of wealth and reluctance to incur expense.
5. He would discourage in both the householders and the celibate youths any lukewarmness in their spiritual struggles.
More similar words: lukewarm, warmness, firmness, make war, warmheartedness, luke, fluke, mameluke, housewarming, liver fluke, skewness, dimness, slimness, grimness, calmness, randomness, greenhouse warming, wine steward, stewardess, sino-japanese war, russo-japanese war, bikeway, make way, cakewalk, make way for, awareness, wariness, make waves, make water, take water.