Similar words: pay up, stay up, dry up, hurry up, play, lay out, clay, lay off. Meaning: v. disable or confine, as with an illness lay-up. n. a basketball shot made with one hand from a position under or beside the basket (and usually banked off the backboard).
Random good picture Not show
1) The next day they lay up in a cave.
2) The escaped prisoners lay up in a barn for a few weeks, until the search had been called off.
3) After the bank robbery they lay up in a basement for 2 weeks.
4) He had to lay up his car when he studied abroad.
5) One should lay up against a rainy day.
6) Bees lay up honey for the winter.
7) Delk scores final lay up for Kentucky.
8) Remove the motor when you lay up your boat.
9) A new resin suitable for winding and hand lay up molding for high performance composites in aerospace application has been developed by using TDE-90 epoxy compound and 4501A bismaleimide.
10) Low viscosity cold-curing laminating resin suitable for had lay up application. Not suitable for contact with foodstuffs or drinking water.
11) Above the two periods take on continuity relationship, lay up traditional aesthetic sense.
12) But friend, lay up your self-confidence first,[http://sentencedict.com/lay up.html] I can nowise show consideration tell of noodles you:You are wrong!
13) The bandits that lay up in those hills have all been rounded up.
14) We should lay up some money for a rainy day.
15) They lay up a lot of vegetable for the come winter.
16) Bill had to lay up his boat when school started.
17) It took him nearly two hours to lay up that paper.
18) He had to lay up his legs till they got well.
19) Receive instruction from his mouth, and lay up his words in your heart.
20) I told them not to lay up treasure in this world.
21) The partisans lay up by day and by night sallied out to attack convoys.
22) The guerrillas lay up by day, and by night sallied out to harass the enemy.
23) They run all summer and lay up a big stock, and then shut down. "
24) My son, keep my words and lay up my commandments with thee.
25) There were also ten 21-inch torpedo tubes, and it possessed the ability to lay up to 240 mines.
26) Leading at that stage by two strokes, the conservative thing to do was lay up and settle for a five.
27) Liang Ming broke through all obstacles to make a lay up shot.
28) Look on as new tool of repair department and storage, the "Portable Crane" can lift goods, lay up fruits, shine upon breadstuffs and so on.
29) Attentions: Moisture - proof, Provide against tearing, Provide against pollution . Should not lay up in colored goods.