Random good picture Not show
1) The windows were covered in wire mesh to keep out flies.
2) We have screened our window to keep out mosquitoes.
3) He was trying to keep out of the bird's line of sight.
4) He was careful to keep out of sight.
5) Tell the children to keep out of mischief!
6) The yard was fenced in to keep out wolves.
7) I prefer to keep out of arguments about money.
8) The sign said,[http://sentencedict.com/keep out.html] 'Private property. Keep out.'
9) The rubber seal is designed to keep out all the moisture.
10) Do keep out of the rain if you haven't a coat.
11) Building work in progress. Keep out!
12) I should keep out of his way. He's like a bear with a sore head this morning.
13) She gathered the shawl about her shoulders to keep out the wind.
14) There are guards at the door to keep out the undesirables.
15) The club hires a bouncer to keep out undesirables.
16) This polythene sheet should serve to keep out the rain for a while.
17) You'd better keep out of these things.
18) She stamped her feet on the pavement to keep out the cold.
19) The house has double glazing to keep out the cold.
20) They sandbagged their homes to keep out floods.
21) Peg down netting over the top to keep out leaves.
22) No admittance keep out!
23) There are guards on the door to keep out undesirables.
24) Do you try to keep out of trouble!
25) I try to keep out of mischief.
26) How did you manage to keep out of debt?
27) Let's keep out of her way while she's in such a bad mood.
28) You keep out of this, Mother . It's no concern of yours.
29) The dealers bid up all the good pieces to keep out private buyers.
30) If necessary, the airship can stay up there for days to keep out of danger.
More similar words: keep out of, keep on, keep off, keep, keep to, keep up, keep down, keep away, keep back, keep from, keep in mind, keep up with, keep in touch, housekeeping, keep an eye on, keep pace with, keep company with, pour, outpour, pop out, spouse, espouse, flip out, help out, drop out, compound, stamp out, expound, keel, keen.