Random good picture Not show
5. Our gardener is a jack of all trades, he can do carpentering, decorating, a bit of plumbing, and so on.
6. Indeed, you need to be something of a jack of all trades and passably good at most of them.
7. Jack has become Jack of all trades and master of none.
8. And his presence will cause others to become jealous, including the stealthy Jack of All Trades.
9. Those who diversify too much run the risk of being a jack of all trades and master of none.
More similar words: back off, back of, for lack of, fall back on, trade, jacket, pick off, knock off, fall to, best of all, first of all, fall through, grade, in the nick of time, parade, abrade, grader, tack on, back out, back on, charade, degrade, upgrade, black out, go back on, infiltrate, ultrasound, ultramodern, camaraderie, trading.