Random good picture Not show
1. Intermediate goods and investment goods for that?
2. Some contend that this mainly reflects imports of intermediate goods into China for assembly; the finished goods are then exported to America and so will be hurt by slower growth.
3. However, all intermediate goods used up in producing course of this production.
4. These types of imports, which are used as parts and not sold directly to consumers, are called "intermediate goods, " as opposed to "final goods."
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Countries that import many intermediate goods for processing and re-export skew the percentages.
6. It imports raw materials and intermediate goods and exports final goods.
7. According to METI's statistics, Japan's sales of intermediate goods to China have tripled in the past decade, but South Korea's have increased by a factor of 11.
8. Moreover, the province's many products are intermediate goods and investment goods , requiring additional investment to buy.
9. The rise in imports of intermediate goods was much higher, at 227%, than the 90% growth in consumer-goods imports in the 13 years to 2000.
10. Almost two-thirds of the increase in the volume of imports last year was in capital goods, intermediate goods and semi-finished manufactures.
11. There are core layer of the high-tech enterprise group formulated by vertical integration with strong motion when the special-purpose of intermediate goods is very strong and trade expenses are high.
12. Subsidiary corporation B is a downstream firm that produces final goods using intermediate goods and capital as input.
13. The value of the final goods already includes the value of the intermediate goods, so including intermediate goods in GDP would be double-counting.
14. However, cost pressures in the pipeline are abating, with the core index for intermediate goods rising by the least amount since September.
15. China's contributions to the multi-polar world are manifold. For high-income countries, China's growth will expand markets for their capital goods and intermediate goods exports.
16. Firm B is a downstream firm that produces final goods using intermediate goods and capital as input.
17. Then, based on the whole countrys social welfare maximization, it gives an optimized model of anti-dumping duty imposed on both final and intermediate goods when cascading anti-dumping exists.
18. Japan is a large—in some cases the sole—supplier of intermediate goods to the world's electronics and automotive industries, from the hardened glass on Apple's iPad to gearboxes in Volkswagens.
19. He does not mention that U.S. consumers, including firms that rely on intermediate goods from China, have greatly benefited from a policy of engagement.
20. For high-income countries, China's growth will expand markets for their capital goods and intermediate goods exports.
More similar words: intermediate, intermediary, financial intermediaries, white goods, mediate, immediate, immediately, interment, intermezzo, durable goods, deliver the goods, mediator, mediation, remediation, print media, integrate, integrated, watermelon, disintegrate, countermeasure, integrate with, in terms, goods, intermit, in terms of, intermingle, good shape, interminable, intermission, intermittent.