Random good picture Not show
1. Independence Day is one of America's principal legal holidays.
2. On June 26, Independence Day celebrations were held.
3. He died on Independence Day, 1831.
4. It was July 1, almost Independence Day.
5. It is July the Fourth, Independence Day and it is worth installing ourselves early.
6. To celebrate independence day, there was a spectacular fireworks display.
7. Today, we celebrate our Independence Day.
8. July 4 is the Independence Day of the USA.
9. How do you celebrate Independence Day?
10. Well, the Fourth of July is Independence Day.
11. Independence Day is one of America's principal legal holiday.
12. When do we celebrate Independence Day?
13. US Independence Day is the 4 th of July.
14. fireworks, Fourth of July, United States, Independence Day Red and Green Sun: Each cosmic red tendril and teal plume has a matching pyro pellet within the firework shell.
15. The July 4 Independence Day holiday commemoratesthe occasion in 1776 when the 13 original colonies declared independence from Britain during the American Revolutionary War.
16. On July 4 th, Americans celebrate Independence Day. But America did not declare independence on July 4 th!
17. Can you guess when it first started celebrating Independence Day?
18. "Independence Day" helped Will Smith become one of the most recognizable - and bankable - actors in Hollywood.
19. We used to celebrate Independence Day at my parents house.
20. Pakistan has cancelled official Independence Day celebrations that were set for Saturday.
21. Independence Day is annually celebrated on July 4 th in the United States.
22. I suppose " Independence Day " is too dignified a name for such a joyful holiday.
23. A set of stamps has been commissioned in commemoration of Independence Day.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. I had seen a photograph of him leading the camel parade on Independence Day through Delhi.
25. On behalf of the Russian-speaking community repairmen laptops congratulate you on your Independence Day!
26. Many people believe that Cinco de Mayo is Mexico's Independence Day, but that is not true.
27. He opted to play a heroic fighter pilot in the surefire blockbuster Independence Day ( 1996 ).
28. Big-band swing music of the 1940s, popularized by the Glenn Miller Band, is played at many Independence Day concerts.
29. "The Star-Spangled Banner" (written in 1814 by lawyer/poet Francis Scott Key and declared the national anthem in 1931) is invariably played on Independence Day.
30. Greece is under control of the Ottoman Turks. March 25, 1821, is Greek Independence Day.
More similar words: independence, declaration of independence, independent agency, dependence, independent, independently, be independent of, interdependence, dependent, dependent on, interdependent, dependance, tendency, suspended animation, despondence, preponderance of evidence, correspondence, depend, depend on, depending, dependant, depend upon, dependable, in-depth, precedence, suspended, indenture, open-minded, odds and ends, indentation.