Random good picture Not show
1. Objective To explore the feasibility of interventional ultrasound indention for detecting myocardial stiffness in vivo and to offer a direct measurement method of myocardial stiffness in vivo.
2. That way, when the toString method is called, it offers indention for easier manual reading of these documents.
3. StyleCop, on the other hand, is mostly about hotly debated issues like how many spaces to use for indention.
4. The indentation method of residue stress measurement depends on strain measurement around an indention caused by an impacting sphere.
5. Methods 58 cases of women were deleted dynamically in use of medical indention to cause ovulation by ultrasonography.
6. It has immediate effect on the customer satisfaction, which in turn indirectly affects customer behaviour indention.
7. Class and method bodies are not enclosed in delimiters but are instead indicated by indention of their bodies.
More similar words: indentation, tendentious, declaration of independence, identification, undermentioned, independent, independently, be independent of, independent agency, indent, indented, confidential information, indenture, personal identification number, constitutional convention, condensation, mention, independency, independence, attention, subvention, extention, retention, intention, invention, detention, independence day, nondenominational, prevention, contention.