Random good picture Not show
1. He works in short bursts.
2. I was still in short trousers at the time.
3. In short, it's like this.
4. Exploitable raw materials were in short supply.
5. Food is in short supply following the flooding.
6. It was sunny, and everyone was in short sleeves.
7. I've known him since he was in short pants.
8. Strawberries are in short supply at the moment.
9. When money is in short supply many businesses fail.
10. I've known Eric since he was in short pants.
11. Food is in short supply.
12. His breath came in short gasps.
13. Try tennis, badminton or windsurfing. In short, anything challenging.
14. His body is in short of zinc.
15. His breath came in short pants.
16. Basic foodstuffs were in short supply.
17. Cigarettes are in short supply(sentencedict.com), like everything else here.
18. Good agricultural land is in short supply.
19. Things couldn't be worse, financially: in short, we're bankrupt.
20. Her breath was coming in short bursts.
21. In short, we must be prepared.
22. Gasoline was in short supply after the war.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Food is in short supply all over the country.
24. They started back in short order when they got the news.
25. Sunshine will be in short supply for the west coast.
26. The water came out of the tap in short spurts .
27. He leant against the railing, his breath coming in short gasps.
28. Carter hoped for greater trust between the two nations, more trade, more cultural exchanges - in short, a genuine peace.
29. He's disorganized, inefficient, never there when you want him - in short, the man's hopeless.
30. His novels belong to a great but vanished age. They are, in short, old-fashioned.
More similar words: short, shorts, shortly, shortage, cut short, short-term, in support of, citizenship, championship, relationship, horn, hormone, horror, show, horizon, shout, thorough, horrible, metaphor, show in, shower, shoot, shock, show off, show up, shove, authority, authorize, rush out, bishop.