Random good picture Not show
1. I bought him a bottle of drink in return for his kindness.
2. Police offer leniency to criminals in return for information.
3. Can I buy you lunch in return for your help?
4. I bought him a drink in return for his help.
5. Liz agreed to look after the baby in return for a free room.
6. The government promised greater tax cuts in return for continued wage restraints.
7. The saboteurs had demanded money in return for revealing how they hacked into the systems.
8. In return for his donation[sentencedict.com/in return for.html], he wanted face time with the President.
9. America helped the rebels in return for their promise to support democracy.
10. The deal offers an increase in policy value in return for giving up guarantees.
11. In return for some caretaking duties, we are offering a free flat and a small remuneration.
12. I wish I could do something in return for the kindness I have received from him.
13. In return for shepherding a parcel round-trip.
14. The tavern payoff was in return for favors granted.
15. It offers a character great combat skill in return for being able to share the physical and mental sensations of combat.
16. Tula residents grabbed at cash offered in return for forms they had filled in.
17. Free bus passes offered to parents in return for acting as supervisors.
18. In return for getting Democrats elected(sentencedict.com), Sweeney will be expecting favors.
19. Navy officials reduced the punishment in return for his cooperation.
20. In return for simplicity, it would eliminate popular deductions for charitable contributions, state and local taxes and home-mortgage interest.
21. In return for meeting these standards the exchange has insulation from liability for negligence to specific persons.
22. They struck a bargain with the landlord that they would look after the garden in return for being allowed to use it.
23. He's on to a good thing, he has free accommodation in return for answering the phone when the family are out.
24. In a compromise between management and unions, a 4% pay rise was agreed in return for an increase in productivity.
25. The bargain they reached with their employers was to reduce their wage claim in return for a shorter working week.
26. Speculation continued, however, that Pinochet would agree to resign in return for a quiet settlement of scandals involving his regime.
27. Employers were prepared to tolerate these rights and provisions in return for a profitable economic environment.
28. Put simply, the necessary finance can be made available to you in return for Barclays taking a minority shareholding in your business.
29. The final straw came in 1976 when Gregg testified against his personal pusher Scooter Herring, in return for amnesty.
30. A council has been asked to give permission for the development in return for money for recreational facilities.
More similar words: in return, return, take turns, in regard to, in relation to, turn, turn on, turn up, turn in, turn out, turn off, in turn, turn to, turn down, turn away, turn over, turn into, furniture, learn from, genre, get up, let up, set up, unfold, inform, go in for, in force, on foot, enforce, meet up with.