Random good picture Not show
1. A state which dwarfs its men,in order that they may be more docile instruments in its hands even for beneficial purposes will find that with small men no great thing can really be accomplished.
2. She prostituted herself in order to support her children.
3. I meditate in order to relax.
4. understand yourself in order to better understanding others.
5. The guests were seated strictly in order of precedence.
6. He walked about in order to keep warm.
7. The items are listed in order of importance.
8. Put your things in order.
9. They diplomatized in order to win victory.
10. 'You're right,' Rita said, in order to pacify him.
11. She skipped lunch in order to go shopping.
12. The names are arranged in order.
13. The officers were listed in order of seniority.
14. Some turned to prostitution in order to survive.
15. Teamwork is required in order to achieve these aims.
16. The tests in this book are arranged in order of difficulty.
17. The government plans to cut taxes in order to stimulate the economy.
18. They work long hours in order to take home a fat wage packet.
19. These flowers are brightly coloured in order to attract butterflies.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. We need more feedback from the consumer in order to improve our goods.
21. We should plant more and more trees in order to live better and more healthy in the future.
22. He gave up a permanent job in order to freelance.
23. In order to be irreplaceable[sentencedict.com], one must always be different.
24. Many old people skimp on food and heating in order to meet their bills.
25. Would rather go low to the dust, in order to bloom.
26. He hashed a phrase in order to colour the sentence.
27. The minister held a press conference in order to pre-empt criticism in the newspapers.
29. Most schools are extremely unwilling to cut down on staff in order to cut costs.
30. They have to have a basic understanding of computers in order to use the advanced technology.
More similar words: in order to, in order that, order, border, border on, out of order, disorder, dictionary order, in other words, minor, casino, minority, cash in on, heinous, avant-garde, carcinomas, cord, word, record, can afford, afford to, in a word, recording, according, accord with, coordinate, according to, coordinator, rider, wander.