Random good picture Not show
1. The bike is in need of replacement.
2. She believes that humanity is in need of redemption.
3. Our old car is badly in need of replacement.
4. The house is in need of repair.
5. The room was sorely in need of a fresh coat of paint.
6. Deeds are better than words when people are in need of help.
7. People in the flooded areas are in need of direct assistance.
8. The building was in need of repair.
9. The original furnishings are now in need of replacement.
10. The hungry children were in need of food.
11. Perhaps they are in need of our help.
12. The trucks are badly in need of repair.
13. She was in need of medical attention.
14. I was in need of some liquid refreshment.
15. Are you in need of help?
16. The house is in need of a thorough clean.
17. I'm in need of some fresh air.
18. This company is badly in need of new blood.
19. I was all right but in need of rest.
20. They are badly in need of help.
21. The church tower is in need of repair .
22. He was badly in need of a shave.
23. The building is badly in need of repair.
24. The brickwork was cracked and in need of repair.
25. This place is badly in need of decoration.
26. The old Victorian house is in need of renovation.
27. The man was clearly in need of urgent medical help.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. The helpline was set up for young people in need of guidance and support.
29. The refugees are urgently in need of food and medical supplies.
30. Campbell is one of an ever-growing number of skiers in need of sponsorship.
More similar words: need, needy, needs, inner, needle, sinner, dinner, winner, tired of, thinner, beginner, weed out, feed on, be tired of, neediness, innermost, freedom, bed of roses, a bed of roses, breadwinner, needless to say, pins and needles, speedometer, freedom of the press, freedom of thought, freedom of assembly, freedom of association, neem, knee, sneer.