Similar words: in charge of, take charge, discharging, large, target, at large, largely, by and large.
Random good picture Not show
1. He is in charge of the municipal housing project.
2. I'm transferring ur call to the person in charge.
3. The teacher is in charge of the class.
4. It really depends on who is in charge.
5. The chief cadre in charge should bear greater responsibility.
6. 'Are you in charge here?' 'That's correct.'
7. She is in charge of the housework.
8. The local council is/are in charge of repairing roads.
9. Send it to whoever is in charge of sales.
10. Mr.Smith is in charge of this class.
11. I'm in charge of the west side.
12. Stories abound about when he was in charge.
13. If I were in charge ...
14. If I was in charge, I'd do things differently.
15. Mr. Lee, instead of the manager, is in charge of this.
16. You are not in charge of the universe; you are in charge of yourself.
17. Ms Leighton will be in charge during my absence .
18. The Chancellor of the Exchequer is the minister in charge of finance in Britain.
19. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. I was put in charge of the office.
21. My sister was put in charge of the apiary.
22. The foreman here is in charge of twenty workmen.
23. He was the officer in charge of operations.
24. His boss resigned and Murphy was put in charge.
25. He asked to speak to the person in charge.
26. He was in charge of overlooking prisoners.
27. Stern put Travis in charge of the research team.
28. If there is something wrong with the machine,it should be reported at once to the engineer in charge.
29. It is particularly worrying that nobody seems to be in charge.
30. The President is strongly desirous that you should be in charge of the hydraulid project.
More similar words: in charge of, take charge, discharging, large, target, at large, largely, by and large, trenchant, chart, Chart., charm, on a large scale, a large number of, Charlie, charter, unchangeable, charisma, character, characterize, characteristic, ranch, bench, bunch, punch, French, branch, launch, cargo, margin.