Random good picture Not show
1. To keep ecology in balance is our duty.
2. The healthy, well-adapted individual keeps them in balance in a dynamic equilibrium.
3. For a subject in balance, sodium excretion equals sodium intake.
4. Your endocrine system also keeps you in balance and maintains your readiness to respond to internal and external stressors.
5. In Balance Ever since Stone Age man began to keep livestock and cultivate crops, farming methods have been subject to change.
6. A budget that stays in balance will mean lower interest rates and an end to the hidden tax I mentioned earlier.
7. A woman who holds both of these in balance demonstrates the sanctifying power of differentiation.
8. Angulation of hindquarters should be in balance with forequarters.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Angulation of the hindquarters is in balance with the forequarters; the angle at the hock is relatively sharp, although the Belgian Malinois should not have extreme angulation.
10. Tango dancers also gained improvements in balance and motor coordination.
11. Angulation moderate and , most importantly, in balance with that of the forequarters.
12. Only after information is in balance, can industry take a firm stand in competitive market.
13. When lives and property hang in balance, the efficient use of the communications system is of utmost importance.
14. Keeping P and PC in balance makes a tremendous in the effective use of physical assets.
15. The model is to make supply and demand in balance as a whole and study water resources system in Beiji...
16. It is important to keep the different aspects of your life in balance.
17. Likewise, efficient marketing of both chlorine and caustic soda is essential as demand for the two chemicals is rarely in balance.
18. The absence of unrelenting selling pressure may eventually stabilise land prices and stem the deterioration in balance sheets.
19. At $ 3, quantity supplied and quantity demanded are in balance; that is, equilibrium quantity is 7000 bushels.
20. Love is like a match to a wick. It takes that right combination to strike a flame. But once the flame is there, it can either give warmth, die out or burn your world to ashes. Even kill you. It's how you sustain the flame, feed it, and moderate the amount of energy in balance. Anthony Liccione
21. As a government authority, so full of tendentious statement clearly lacking in balance.
22. Goods account is a very important sub-account of current account in balance of international payments (BIP), and has great impaction to the balance of China's BIP.
23. Economic stability can be reached if demand and supply are in balance.
24. Your bank pays on demand form the escrow account to keep the system in balance.
25. We have four major operating sectors, each differing from the others in balance sheet and income account characteristics.
26. Preparing an after-closing trial balance. Ensuring that the ledger" remains in balance after posting of the closing entries."
27. Statical equilibrium means that both forces and moments are in balance.
28. Purkinje neurons are large cells in the brain area called the cerebellum, which is involved in balance and motor control.
29. Its cardinal clinical symptoms include bradykinesia, rigidity, rest tremor and disturbances in balance.
30. The frequent change of the interest rate will make it hard for the life insurance company to keep the debt in balance, thus lowering its capacity to pay the debt.
More similar words: unbalance, on balance, unbalanced, balance, balanced, imbalance, off balance, balance of, imbalanced, bank balance, balance sheet, cash balance, overbalance, microbalance, debit balance, balanced fund, trade balance, balance scale, trial balance, well-balanced, well balanced, balanced diet, normal balance, balanced budget, unpaid balance, balance the book, credit balance, account balance, balance of trade, sense of balance.