Random good picture Not show
1. I might go home next month, but in any event, I'll be home for Christmas.
2. I might see you tomorrow, but I'll phone in any event.
3. In any event, the bowling alley restaurant proved quite acceptable.
4. In any event, the worst that she can do is say 'no'.
5. I think she'll agree to do it but in any event, all she can say is 'no'.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. I'll probably see you tomorrow, but in any event, I'll telephone.
7. A routine, in any event, has certainly established itself.
8. In any event, none binds this court.
9. In any event, it will not be plain sailing.
10. In any event, hundreds upon thousands thronged the city.
11. Hunger pangs, in any event, seemed to be diminishing.
12. In any event a disclaimer of responsibility is not effective in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation.
13. In any event, it must be kept in mind that from a linguistic point of view dialect is a theoretical concept.
14. In any event, for whatever reason, humanity first began to encounter the virus during the 1960s and 1970s.
15. In any event, all responses will be summarised in a report on the public consultation exercise.
16. Nothing in the way of hard facts, in any event.
17. In any event, rail travel is becoming more like a dice game.
18. In any event he would have died from his injuries within hours.
19. In any event, if you want an excuse to stay in the market, Greenspan offers that, too.
20. It was in any event difficult to see what compromise could satisfy both Buenos Aires and London.
21. In any event a vendor should always be required to quantify the potential tax charge.
22. In any event, the new regulations can not eliminate the risk to taxi drivers.
23. The Shogun is in any event protected by a three year unlimited mileage warranty.
24. In any event the user's opinion of a product is reflected in the standard achieved so actions speak louder than words.
25. It is good practice in any event to use a colour that is specific to manual detergents.
26. In any event there is a finite number of overfed rich providing a flow of plates to be scraped.
27. He must, in any event, have felt that the pressures were foreclosing the issue against his original instinct.
28. In any event the relevant figure should be reviewed regularly to take account of inflation.
29. In practical curatorial terms the abstraction of software is, in any event, something of a pseudo-problem.
30. Those who truly love you will want to know the true you in any event.
More similar words: event, seventh, eventually, even though, prevention, in the event of, in and out, finance, dominant, in any case, even, financial, eleven, even if, even now, revenue, even when, financial crisis, invent, venture, inventory, invention, convention, in a moment, intervention, conventional, inadvertent, development, inadvertently, developmental.