Similar words: hand out, send out, stand out, find out, finance, in any case, dominant, in any event.
Random good picture Not show
1. She keeps popping in and out.
2. People kept drifting in and out of the meeting.
3. Pigeons fluttered in and out, cooing gently.
4. The drawers slide in and out easily.
5. Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.
6. Quickly dip the base in and out of cold water.
7. People seem to float in and out of my life.
8. They use a swipe card to go in and out of their offices.
9. We have to breathe in and out so many times a minute.
10. She breathed slowly in and out.
11. He strolls in and out as he pleases.
12. They fall in and out ten times a day.
13. The patient is always in and out of hospital.
14. She's always popping in and out.
15. Cyclists weave in and out of the traffic.
16. She was weaving in and out of the traffic.
17. It'll be awkward getting cars in and out.
18. He drifted in and out of sleep all night.
19. He drifted in and out of consciousness.
20. The children are always popping in and out.
21. He began to breathe in and out normally.
22. She's like a butterfly. She flits in and out of people's lives.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. Flights in and out of Taipei are functioning normally again.
24. Sail in and out of the bays not on the open sea.
25. She's been in and out of hospitals ever since the accident.
26. She bustled in and out with shopping in one arm and the baby in the other.
27. To escape from police officers the thief weaved through/between/in and out of stationary traffic on a bicycle.
28. This newspaper tells us what's on in and out of the country today.
29. In the normal run of things the only exercise he gets is climbing in and out of taxis.
30. You will have to get used to a lot of people traipsing in and out of your home.
More similar words: hand out, send out, stand out, find out, finance, in any case, dominant, in any event, financial, tremendous, financial crisis, penance, do up, pregnant, dough, hold out, pregnancy, washed out, double, weed out, no doubt, maintenance, double up, spread out, random, hand on, run down, window, and others, abandon.