Random good picture Not show
1. One car narrowly missed hitting the other one.
2. She narrowly missed hitting him.
3. I barely restrained myself from hitting him.
4. Just try to concentrate on hitting the ball.
5. The bus driver swerved to avoid hitting the cyclists.
6. I had to restrain her from hitting out at passers-by.
7. The gang thought of hitting him too, but decided just to spit.
8. I don't hold with hitting children in any circumstances.
9. She flew at him, hitting and kicking.
10. He lashed out angrily, hitting anyone within his reach.
11. Storms have been hitting almost all of Britain recently.
12. "Crack!" — The first shot rang out, hitting Paolo.
13. Kevin pounced on Liam and started hitting him.
14. The second projectile exploded after hitting a tank.
15. Poor Bill's hitting the bottle again!
16. She could barely restrain herself from hitting him.
17. Hitting any non-military targets would risk 'collateral damage'.
18. The football player was benched because of poor hitting.
19. The young man died from the car's hitting.
20. I don't agree with hitting children.
21. He shot several bullets before hitting the target.Sentencedict.com
22. Widen your stance for greater stability when hitting the ball.
23. The boxer is hitting with his right arm, guarding with his left.
24. He missed hitting the car in front by that much.
25. She beat off her attacker by hitting him with her handbag.
26. She has a good voice but has trouble hitting the high notes.
27. He starting flailing around and hitting Vincent in the chest.
28. The opposing team must in turn try to keep the ball in the air before hitting it back over the net.
29. I tell you, I was so mad I came close to hitting her.
30. She was under a lot of stress, and started hitting the bottle.
More similar words: sitting, witting, fitting, knitting, quitting, emitting, unwitting, fittingly, splitting, befitting, wittingly, ill-fitting, unwittingly, sitting room, unremitting, transmitting, getting, letting, whiting, jutting, rotting, cutting, netting, vetting, setting, putting, abutting, forgetting, plotting, blotting.