Random good picture Not show
1. One car narrowly missed hitting the other one.
2. I barely restrained myself from hitting him.
3. Just try to concentrate on hitting the ball.
4. I had to restrain her from hitting out at passers-by.
5. The bus driver swerved to avoid hitting the cyclists.
6. The gang thought of hitting him too, but decided just to spit.
7. Widen your stance for greater stability when hitting the ball.
8. The boxer is hitting with his right arm, guarding with his left.
9. I don't hold with hitting children in any circumstances.
10. She flew at him, hitting and kicking.
11. He missed hitting the car in front by that much.
12. He lashed out angrily, hitting anyone within his reach.
13. She beat off her attacker by hitting him with her handbag.
14. She has a good voice but has trouble hitting the high notes.
15. He starting flailing around and hitting Vincent in the chest.
16. Storms have been hitting almost all of Britain recently.
17. That low beam is a menace! I keep hitting my head on it.
18. The voters are hitting out at the government's latest decisions.
19. "Crack!" — The first shot rang out, hitting Paolo.
20. I heard the whack of the bullet hitting the wood.
21. He suffered headaches and double vision after hitting his head in the accident.Sentencedict.com
22. Kevin pounced on Liam and started hitting him.
23. The second projectile exploded after hitting a tank.
24. She was hitting on me and I was surprised and flattered.
25. We all laughed at his hitting off exactly the behaviour of Dr Kingsley.
26. The opposing team must in turn try to keep the ball in the air before hitting it back over the net.
27. I tell you, I was so mad I came close to hitting her.
28. She was under a lot of stress, and started hitting the bottle.
29. A baseball player who is not a speedy runner can compensate by powerful hitting.
30. Letters have come from prisoners, declaring that they would draw the line at hitting an old lady.
More similar words: sitting, witting, fitting, knitting, quitting, emitting, unwitting, fittingly, splitting, befitting, wittingly, ill-fitting, unwittingly, sitting room, unremitting, transmitting, getting, letting, whiting, jutting, rotting, cutting, netting, vetting, setting, putting, abutting, forgetting, plotting, blotting.