Random good picture Not show
1. The future of the nations hangs in the balance.
2. The future of the company hangs in the balance.
3. The long-term future of the space programme hangs in the balance.
4. The fate of the African wild dog hangs in the balance .
5. The fate of a project which could revolutionise the use of computers in hospitals hangs in the balance.
6. Meanwhile, the fate of the refugees continues to hang in the balance.
7. Tom's life hung in the balance for two weeks as he lay in a coma.
8. The game hung in the balance until the last minute when an exciting point decided it.
9. His career as a politician hung in the balance.
10. Meanwhile, with its future hanging in the balance, Fokker is starting to feel the pinch.
11. The survival of the African elephant hangs in the balance.
12. The possibility of a nuclear exchange continued to hang in the balance.
13. World leaders are meeting to discuss the situation, with peace in the region hanging in the balance.
14. That prohibition still persists, and legislation to open the nation's woodlands up to its people hangs in the balance.
15. His career, much more than mine, hangs in the balance.
16. But because public health hangs in the balance, experts are already seeking changes in food policy.
17. The future of the refuge still hangs in the balance.
18. The negotiations are continuing, with prospects for peace hanging in the balance.
19. The success of President Mohammad Khatami's brave attempt to democratize the country hangs in the balance.
20. And all of life may hang in the balance.
21. Life and death hang in the balance every day.
22. Lives hang in the balance, and yet we have typically relied for our choices on happenstance—offhand referrals, late nights at the office, or the dream of meeting cute.
23. Today, the issues those suits raise still hang in the balance : Does this really hurt content providers?
24. But the final outcome may still hang in the balance without a strong catalyst for growth from consumer spending.
25. Which Minister is the pits with the miners whose livelihoods now hang in the balance?
26. The other major advantage to FaceTime however, will take much longer to show its effects and, at the moment[http://Sentencedict.com], its results hang in the balance.
27. There is a moment at the end when old and new hang in the balance.
28. What happens is that both the American and European dreams hang in the balance.
29. The judges can't make up their minds on a winner so the outcome could hang in the balance for a few more days.
30. But you are the instrument of a flawless design. And all of life may hang in the balance.
More similar words: balance, balanced, balance of, on balance, changing, nonchalance, in the distance, in the black, intangible, glance, chance, enhance, parlance, by chance, ambulance, petulance, freelance, take a chance, surveillance, glance through, maintenance, in the presence of, acquaintance, piebald, baseball, engine, right off the bat, bring in, coming in, baseball cap.