Random good picture Not show
1. Vancomycin, a glycopeptide antibiotic, was used as the first-line drug in treatment of serious infections caused by methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
2. Gram-positive cocci were sensitive to glycopeptide antibiotics and linezolid.
3. MLS and glycopeptide antibiotics are some of the most common agents treated a wide range of different types of infections.
4. Bleomycin is a complex of 11 glycopeptide antitumor antibiotics originally isolated from Streptomyces verticillus in 1972.
5. The factors which affect the results of glycopeptide synthesis were analyzed.
6. These cells exhibited the glycopeptide pattern characteristic of transformed cells when grown at the permissive temperature.
7. Objective To investigate the ameliorative effect of ginseng glycopeptide on cross - linking of rat tail tendon collagen.
8. CONCLUSIONS We should enhance the management of glycopeptide application and use the drug reasonably, in order to postpone the emergence of vancomycin-resistant S. aureus .
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. The sperm-oocyte binding was markedly inhibited by the glycopeptide from BSL degradated by pronase E, suggesting that the glycopeptide of BSL may also take part in sperm-oocyte binding.
10. AIM : To study the hypoglycemic mechanism of ginseng glycopeptide ( GGP ).
11. Grampositive cocci were highly sensitive to the antimicrobial agents of glycopeptide and linezolid.
12. Conclusion: It is high efficacy and safety so that glycopeptide antibiotics are reasonably applied in the elderly patients with lung infection with MRSA.
More similar words: oligopeptide, peptide, dipeptide, peptide bond, polypeptide, lycopene, glycoprotein, glycoside, glycosaminoglycan, carboxypeptidase, glycol, glycolic, glycogen, peptic, lycopodium, glycolipid, glycolysis, glycosuria, copepod, dyspeptic, glycogenesis, glycolic acid, peptic ulcer, thioglycolic acid, glyceride, daily consumption, riptide, neap tide, anaerobic glycolysis, diglyceride.