Random good picture Not show
1. Interference with the normal production of heme or globin leads to anemia.
2. Combining traditional treatment methods with high dosage of globin and methylprednisolone, apparent effects were showed in 32 initial cases with dilated cardiomyopathy.
3. Globin Intercommunication is looking for someone to build a new website and design a new logo. We specialize in intercom service and installation.
4. The appearance of visible globin pigments in the urine suggests that the patient is at a greatly increased risk for the development of renal shutdown .
5. Results The globin hydrolysate which fully contained small molecule peptide showed the highest ACE inhibitory activity and some hemagglutinative activity with the degree of hydrolysis of 12.6%.
6. The primary structure of globin moiety is determined by the plant genome.
7. Posttransplantation ALT, AST, Pre-ALB and immune globin at the 7th, 10th and 14th day were detected.
8. By using globin lipoplast, the authors established latex agglutination test to determine occult blood. We suggest that the method is easy to use and superior in high sensitivity and speciality.
9. Though the hands of globin had better polymorphism, the electrophoretogram was so fuzzier that it affected the accuracy of identifying the rape varieties.
10. The SDSPAGE bands of of glutelin and globin had sore differences among different rape varieties.
11. Globin may be one of the important antigen for PM/DM disease.
12. It seems certain that all eight have been copied,(sentencedict.com) ultimately from a single ancestral globin gene.
13. In conjunction with the glutathione reductase/peroxidase system, NADPH maintains the sulfhydryl groups of globin in their reduced state.
14. Although advance has been made in the study on control of globin gene expression and switching, key factors of globin gene switching is still unknown till now.
15. As the validation of these factors is of significance for disclosing mechanisms of globin gene switching, we hope that our work could contribute to this target.
16. My baby received two shots at the birth (one for globin and one for vaccin ), and the rest two shots were given at 3 and 6 month.
17. Congratulations you! And my baby is healthy too. Though without the second HB globin shot, he has antibody now. That's so greatly exciting news!
18. Comparisons of the DNA from awide variety of organisms indicate that this is how the globin familyof blood proteins evolved over millions of years.
19. After phagocytosis and subsequent disruption of the cell membrane, Hgb is converted to heme and globin.
20. Mediterranean anemia(thalassemia), occurring relatively often in southern China, is a genetic and hemolytic disease induced by disfunction of globin synthesis.
More similar words: myoglobin, hemoglobin, haemoglobin, oxyhemoglobin, carboxyhemoglobin, glob, globe, global, globule, globose, globally, globulin, globular, lobbing, trilobite, globalise, globalize, robin, cellobiose, buffalo bill, jacobin, probing, globe-trotter, globetrotter, strobing, robinson, global warming, globalisation, gamma globulin, globe-trotting.