Random good picture Not show
1. Drains were overflowing, and globs of water clung to everything, but it had stopped raining.
2. Down the plughole with it, this little glob of potential life, this putative devourer of the world's resources!
3. They rubbed their noses on it so that globs of anthrax green snot hung off it in the morning.
4. The rock was coated with globs of the wretched rockweed.
5. Go to Glob Hotel or the school night club?
6. Convenient heavy - duty pump dispenses a big glob of product in one easy push.
7. It is about sticky on glob in order to make stick tightly into the web.
8. It probably feels like a little glob of Jello under your skin.
9. The glob * (star) matches any character or sequence of characters, including an empty sequence.
10. Yes, I do. Go to the Glob Hotel or the school night club?
11. What if the ice turns into fire glob of fire in your mouth.
12. Any shapes can be applied to this glob by blowing air in.
13. Attained 65 % market share for glob top epoxy in Hong Kong and the PRC.
14. She crammed the meat into her mouth and a glob of blood trickled down the side of her face.
15. He speared the plantain to one side of the pan and ladled in four globs of batter.
16. Human embryo stem cell research makes use of day five embryos which are just a glob no thicker than a needle and have yet to split cells.
17. C - UV 9911 is used for encapsulation of IC chips as glob top with excellent temperature cycling performance.
18. Truest of all are mathematical truths,(Sentencedict.com ) and it is therefore upsetting to see them being pilfered shamelessly by innumerate managers eager to lend an aura of fact to what is usually a glob of guff.
More similar words: globe, global, globule, globose, globally, globular, globulin, globalize, globalise, hemoglobin, haemoglobin, globetrotter, globalization, globalisation, oxyhemoglobin, global warming, immunoglobulin, carboxyhemoglobin, global organization, global climate change, global positioning system, lob, lobe, blob, slob, lobby, lobule, clobber, lobster, lobelia.