Random good picture Not show
1. Doctors expect him to make a full recovery.
2. We are confident in our expectation of a full recovery.
3. My father has made a full recovery from the operation.
4. The prognosis after the operation was for a full recovery.
5. Against all odds, he made a full recovery.
6. The chances of a full recovery will depend on the severity of her injuries.
7. Doctors are confident that he'll make a full recovery.
8. Whatever, let's hope she makes a full recovery.
9. She was severely injured but made a full recovery.
10. Anyway, after three months she made a full recovery.
11. A full recovery will require years of physical therapy.
12. Julian then made a full recovery and lived for another forty years.
13. The doctors say I'll make a full recovery, but I'm going to have to take it one step at a time.
14. But now he has made a full recovery to the delight of his proud parents, Fred and Denise.
15. Galway who has made a full recovery after heart surgery a year ago, now follows a careful diet.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. There is now no possibility that she will make a full recovery.
17. To the delight of his proud parents, he has made a full recovery.
18. All the indications are that she will make a full recovery.
19. At this juncture, it is impossible to say whether she will make a full recovery.
20. Doctors give him an 80-percent to 90-percent chance for a full recovery.
21. Doctors at Strong Memorial Hospital said they expected the 39-year-old woman to make a full recovery.
22. Doctors say his prognosis is good[sentencedict.com], and they expect a full recovery.
23. The doctors told me they had high hopes that in a year you'd have made a full recovery.
24. She's still undergoing treatment and hasn't yet made a full recovery.
25. The underlying improvement in operating performance and the restructuring implemented in 1992 have set us on the path to full recovery.
26. Another prize prospect, Class A pitcher Domingo Guzman, has tendinitis but is expected to make a full recovery.
27. The patient is still in a critical condition but doctors say they are cautiously optimistic that he will make a full recovery.
28. But he shows no bitterness that his life was placed on hold for 12 months while he made a full recovery.
29. The new figure is likely to be announced on Thursday, with a full recovery plan.
30. Cascarino did not train yesterday but Manchester City left back Terry Phelan proved his full recovery from tonsillitis.
More similar words: recovery, economic recovery, recover, recovered, recover from, irrecoverable, discovery, take cover, rediscovery, cover, covert, covered, cover up, uncover, covering, discover, coverage, rediscover, under cover, discovered, uncovering, cover letter, pullover, mull over, reconversion, over-the-counter, over and over, over and over again, battle of bull run, oil refinery.