Similar words: fritter, pitter-patter, unwritten, litter, fitter, jitter, bitter, titter. Meaning: v. spend frivolously and unwisely.
Random good picture Not show
1. He's frittered away the money his father left him.
2. The firm soon started frittering away the cash it was generating.
3. Her fortune just frittered away.
4. She fritters away all her money on clothes and trips to the cinema.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
5. He frittered away a fortune on fast cars and gambling.
6. He frittered away the millions his father had left him.
7. She frittered away her time in going to the cinema instead of studying.
8. She earned a fortune, which she frittered away.
9. Our life is frittered away by detail...simplify, simplify, simplify! Henry David Thoreau
10. However, by two grave tactical errors, they frittered away this supremacy without ever realising its value.
11. I frittered away the morning and then got Armstrong wound up and headed towards the West End.
12. After frittering away her fortune, she vegetated alone in her Paris flat.
13. I'd wander down the high street, frittering away on whatever took my fancy.
14. Don't fritter away your precious time.
15. Fritter away one's money on gambling.
16. Don't fritter away your money on things you do not really need.
17. Managers should focus on promising growth opportunities, not fritter away energy trying to salvage fading ones.
18. It's easy to fritter away a fortune if you're not careful.
19. Otherwise you simply free up time at work that you will then fritter away pointlessly.
More similar words: fritter, pitter-patter, unwritten, litter, fitter, jitter, bitter, titter, glitter, embitter, bitterly, bitter end, bitterness, after a while, bittersweet, transmitter, bitter orange, intermittent, utterance, unutterable, All is not gold that glitters, nitty-gritty, clear away, withdrawal, frighten away, witted, bitten, fitted, draw a conclusion, smitten.