Random good picture Not show
1. During the French Revolution, thousands of people were guillotined.
2. The French Revolution changed France from a monarchy to a republic.
3. Her early writing was concerned with the French Revolution.
4. Thousands of aristocrats were guillotined during the French Revolution.
5. Many aristocrats were killed in the French Revolution.
6. He lived at the time of the French Revolution.
7. Some people were decapitated during the French Revolution.
8. The French Revolution was a volcanic upheavalin European history.
9. The defeated radicals of the French Revolution were the first to have this messianic vision in 1794.
10. 'Liberte, egalite, fraternite' was the slogan of the French Revolution.
11. The French Revolution effected great changes in the law.
12. This book deals with questions concerning the French Revolution.
13. The French Revolution ushered in a new age.
14. The French Revolution was inspired by the bourgeois.
15. the outbreak of the French Revolution in 1789.
16. The French Revolution had actually Begun.
17. The most penetrating movie about the French Revolution, "Danton" (1983), was directed by a Pole, Andrzej Wajda.
18. The forces released by the French revolution were wasted and finished.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. He was one of the emigres who left France after the French Revolution.
20. He referred to a history book to find out the dates of the French Revolution.
21. Charles Dickens' novel "A Tale of Two Cities" is set at the time of the French Revolution.
22. In other words, the bourgeoisie are a product of the French Revolution.
23. The town was razed to the ground after the French Revolution.
24. The modern age of movement towards democracy began with the French Revolution in 1789.
25. I have to write a paper on art during the French Revolution.
26. I'm reading a really good book at the moment - it's about the French Revolution.
27. That is, it altered the way many people thought about the world, much as the French Revolution had altered the way people understood the world in the earlier period of the 1790s.
28. He is the dashing and fearless rescuer of victims of the French Revolution.
29. Back in 1795 the increased need for reliable charts during the French Revolution led to the development of the Hydrographic Office of the Admiralty.
30. It was the working class that brought about the rise of this triad (landed property, big industry, and the banking class) through the French Revolution of 1789.
More similar words: revolution, revolutionary, revolutionize, green revolution, american revolution, glorious revolution, counterrevolutionary, evolution, devolution, organic evolution, solution, resolution, absolution, dissolution, final solution, saline solution, joint resolution, French, french leave, ablution, pollution, ablutions, synchronization, revolt, thermal pollution, revolve, convolute, revolving, convoluted, absolutism.