Similar words: freedom of the press, assembly, assemble, assemblage, dissemble, resemble, ensemble, speedometer. Meaning: n. the right peaceably to assemble and to petition the government for redress of grievances; guaranteed by the 1st amendment to the US constitution.
Random good picture Not show
1. Restrictions on freedom of assembly have gradually been relaxed.
2. They were fighting for freedom of speech and freedom of assembly.
3. They deserve freedom of assembly, so Iranians can gather and press for reform and a peaceful, loyal opposition can keep the government in check.
4. The US Constitution guarantees free speech, freedom of assembly and equal protection.
5. The Government severely restricted freedom of assembly and association and infringed on individuals'rights to privacy.
6. Freedom of assembly and the press foster open debate and exchange of ideas.
7. The constitution provides for freedom of assembly; however, the government did not respect this provision in practice and continued to prohibit public meetings not previously authorized.
8. The people's right to the freedom of assembly and parade is guaranteed by Constitution, but this was restricted under martial law era.
9. Nobody in Washington will determine the range of freedom of assembly or freedom of speech for those in Tahrir Square.
10. The freedom to connect is like the freedom of assembly, only in cyberspace.
11. Let us pray that we shall not have to Pakistanize ourselves in our struggle to exercise free speech and freedom of assembly.
12. Communist Party of China putted forward the slogan " fight for the speech, publish,(Sentencedict.com) freedom of assembly" in its first resolve after establishment.
13. Earlier this year it brokered a successful cross-regional initiative promoting freedom of assembly and association.
14. There was not even a pretense of a free press, freedom of assembly or free speech.
15. Chicago in the movement of this bill clearly showing in the United States Constitution protects speech and freedom of assembly is a contradiction.
16. In Bulgaria, as in Egypt, freedom of expression and freedom of assembly were viewed as criminal activities instigated by foreign elements.
17. Second, we stand for universal values, including the rights of the Egyptian people to freedom of assembly, freedom of speech, and the freedom to access information.sentencedict.com/freedom of assembly.html
18. They are prisoners of conscience detained solely for peacefully exercising their right to freedom of assembly .
19. "The government must renew its commitment to tolerating robust freedom of assembly and peaceful protest, no matter what the cause, " said Windsor .
20. Its proper functioning assumes the existence of freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, free elections, and the rule of law.
More similar words: freedom of the press, assembly, assemble, assemblage, dissemble, resemble, ensemble, speedometer, embarrassed, all of a sudden, feed on, weed out, trembling, predominant, free, creed, breed, greed, free of, freeze, freely, decreed, set free, freezer, free from, freeze up, freezing, free market, asset, passe.