Random good picture Not show
1. Over there, there is a foreign exchange rate list.
2. Who knows what forward foreign exchange rate is?
3. Our offer subject to the foreign exchange rate at the date of offer.
4. Finally foreign exchange rate risks is analyzed, including transaction risk,(sentencedict.com) accounting tranlating risk and economics risk.
5. Financial time series is composed of bond profit, foreign exchange rate, stock price, futures price, etc.
6. The fluctuation of foreign exchange rate impacts the enterprises productive activity and financial expenses greatly.
7. This paper introduces the evolution of the foreign exchange rate regimes after the Bretton Woods System.
8. While Bretton Woods system was broken in 1973, West countries foreign exchange rate and rate control.
9. In us dollars in the day before clearing bank of China foreign exchange rate ( closed ) settlement.
10. The difference is mainly due to different sources of information on foreign exchange rate, stock and bond prices as well as the timing difference on accounting for cash-flow.
More similar words: foreign exchange, exchange rate, floating exchange rate, fixed exchange rates, exchanger, in exchange for, exchange, exchanged, exchangeable, money exchange, stock exchange, bill of exchange, medium of exchange, new york stock exchange, american stock exchange, foreigner, rate of change, changer, foreign, climate change, foreign aid, foreign policy, foreign country, foreign affairs, global climate change, foreign currency, foreign minister, foreign relations, hanger, change.