Random good picture Not show
1. They usually exchanged messages by telephone.
2. They exchanged greetings and sat down to lunch.
3. They exchanged visiting cards with each other.
4. Jack exchanged gifts with Suzane at Christmas.
5. They exchanged conspiratorial glances.
6. They briskly exchanged greetings before starting the session.
7. The girls exchanged whispered confidences.
8. I exchanged the defective tire for a good one.
9. She exchanged honor for wealth.
10. The two armies exchanged prisoners.
11. They exchanged fond farewells at the railway station.
12. The delegates shook hands and exchanged greetings.
13. She exchanged a knowing smile with her mother.
14. The two groups of fans exchanged insults.
15. He exchanged the black jacket for a blue one.
16. We exchanged greetings before the meeting.
17. I exchanged those trousers for a larger size.
18. He exchanged the blue jumper for a red one.
19. John exchanged gifts with Mary.
20. The couple exchanged meaningful glances but said nothing.
21. We exchanged addresses and Christmas cards.
22. When they exchanged ideas,[sentencedict .com] their talk was too guarded.
23. The students exchanged banter with each other.
24. The couple exchanged vows at the altar.
25. They exchanged hostages with each other.
26. We exchanged a few civilities.
27. Stephen and Mr Illing exchanged pleasantries .
28. The actress exchanged banter with reporters.
29. Hot words were exchanged between the two men.
30. Tempers flared and harsh words were exchanged.
More similar words: exchange, in exchange for, exchangeable, exchange rate, floating exchange rate, foreign exchange, medium of exchange, fixed exchange rates, new york stock exchange, american stock exchange, change, net change, sea change, for a change, step change, change into, changeable, changeless, interchange, shortchange, unchangeable, policy change, climate change, chemical change, physical change, interchangeable, global climate change, interchangeable parts, arranged, deranged.