Random good picture Not show
1. Spain was the first foreign country she had visited.
2. This was a foreign country, so unlike San Jose.
3. It's difficult to live in a foreign country when you don't speak the language.
4. She didn't know what life in a foreign country would be like.
5. Finding a doctor can be difficult in a foreign country .
6. She pictured herself at school in a foreign country.
7. Living on her own in a foreign country for a year gave her a lot of confidence .
8. Living in a foreign country can mean you're always at sea about what's going on.
9. Trading in a foreign country can be fraught with pitfalls.
10. It was his destiny to die in a foreign country.
11. Computers are like a foreign country in many ways.
12. Yet he felt like some one entering a foreign country without knowing anything about the language.
13. Suppose the foreign country has a higher capital / labor ratio.
14. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, to the next country, to a foreign country[http://sentencedict.com], but NOT to where the guilt is.
15. The people of the country will exile the king to foreign country next month.
16. You must register with the police when you come to a foreign country.
17. It always takes time to get used to the different denominations of coins when you go to a foreign country.
18. There are a few formalities to be gone through before you enter a foreign country.
19. It is difficult to readjust ourselves to life in a foreign country in a short time.
20. I know what it means to be alone in a foreign country.
21. They agreed they were quite lucky to escape the fire and set off for a foreign country.
22. Personal perception An executive might have a limited opportunity to see for himself/herself conditions in a foreign country.
23. Ms Takahashi was the first Japanese woman ever to be appointed ambassador to a foreign country.
24. The story of another girl isolated at school because she is from a foreign country is at first comforting, then unbelievable.
25. I look around me, I feel like this is a foreign country.
26. Stopping the White House from selling weapons to a foreign country requires a majority vote in both houses of Congress.
27. This applies even more for expatriates who are getting to grips with saving and investing in a foreign country.
28. The company's experience testifies to the difficulties of opening a business in a foreign country.
29. We can t afford to get arrested in a foreign country.
30. Here was a man who saw modern life as a foreign country: this twinkling octogenarian came across asa time-traveller.
More similar words: foreign, foreigner, foreign aid, foreign policy, country, foreign relations, encounter, countryside, country music, developing country, developing countries, reign, sovereign, sovereignty, reign of terror, count, county, count out, count on, account, recount, counter, discount, account for, countless, countermand, accountant, accounting, accountancy, accountable.