Random good picture Not show
1. She was a monster. For one thing, she really enjoyed cruelty.
2. For one thing, I've no money; and for another I'm too busy.
3. For one thing, people now enjoy a higher standard of living.
4. For one thing there isn't time, for another we haven't enough money.
5. For one thing, he didn't trust his legs to hold him up.
6. He's not that wonderful. He's bad-tempered for one thing.
7. The teacher is always on at the pupils for one thing or another.
8. Well, for one thing, it's too big.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. He is always riding somebody for one thing or another.
10. She's always getting after the children for one thing or another.
11. The teacher is always at the pupils for one thing or another.
12. The teacher is always after the pupils for one thing or another.
13. For one thing, the economic fortunes of companies change.
14. For one thing, woodwork was not his strong point.
15. For one thing, intelligence does have some impact on foreign policy, for example, towards rogue states.
16. For one thing he needed hard evidence, and to get it he would have to show his hand.
17. For one thing, they planned for a riot and a wedding party broke out.
18. For one thing, digital photographs hold extraordinarily large amounts of data.
19. For one thing, they built on and created yet more separate, woman-only organizations.
20. He was tall, for one thing: tall and athletically built, although there was a laziness about his movements.
21. Halt the nuclear arms race, for one thing; stop the spread of nuclear weapons, for another.
22. For one thing, she wouldn't wait for him to cancel their trip to Monpazier.
23. For one thing, it begs the question of how alcohol depresses brain function in the first place.
24. Well, for one thing she takes her readers and our intellect seriously.
25. For one thing, it has never been shown that the carrying out of group tasks requires a vocal language.
26. For one thing they were a rural party in an urban environment.
27. For one thing, he chose to carry out the essential cell fusion with Sendai virus-but Sendai virus is wretched.
28. Virgil said for one thing he looked a whole lot older than he really was.
29. He couldn't bring himself to say what he thought. For one thing , she seldom stopped to listen. For another , he doubted that he could make himself clear.
30. He felt it would leave him little time for his writing for one thing.
More similar words: something, something of, something else, something like, thing, nothing, anything, clothing, writhing, nothing but, breathing, anything but, everything, bathing suit, nonetheless, thin, ethic, think, ethics, within, ethical, think up, think out, think of, think over, think about, think twice, hinge, whining, fishing.