Random good picture Not show
(1) The agricultural culture, the feudalist culture, the ethical politics and the orthodox Confucianism etc. constitute the basic feature of the Chinese traditional culture.
(2) During the great reform course from the feudalist economy system to the capitalist economy system, the primitive accumulation of capital has taken great effect.
(3) Chamber of commerce, originating in feudalist Europe, had a great impact on its social structure.
(4) The complicated impact of officials on the feudalist management was also revealed sufficiently in this book. It had opened a new important chapter for the genre of discursive remarks.
(5) Marriage without love is a common situation in Feudalist Society.
(6) Not all popular writers were the old fogy of the feudalist society and many of them were influenced by Western ideology and some of them were even revolutionaries.
(7) Though there are some ostensible differences(sentencedict.com), they are essentially complimentary in politics which laid the theoretical foundation for the moral politics of feudalist society.
(8) Since Cao Xueqing's A Story of Red Mansions came into being, the read ers have thought that Wang Xifeng was intelligent and capable, shrewish and cruel female figure in the feudalist society.
(9) He enthusiastically sang praise of the peasants' movement for overthrowing the feudalist rural regimes and for establishing their own revolutionary armed forces.
(10) The system was worked out for the purpose of upholding the feudalist society and once played an important part in the promotion to the modern Chinese education and social development.
(11) The significances of the theory are that it provides powerful arms of thought for the people to advocate science and oppose feudalist superstition.
(12) The monarchic power thoughts of Xunzi are the embryo of Chinese feudalist law theory.
(13) The monarchic power thoughts of Xunzi is the embryo of Chinese feudalist law theory.
(14) However, land decentralization doesn't mean development of capitalist economy in Chinese agriculture, but the decline of feudalist land system.
(15) Again, both undergo a top to bottom reform of social mechanism and system, led by feudalist Kings.
(16) The thought of making people fresh of Liang Qichao had an expanding process from feudalist thought to the capitalist thought.
(17) Such system, which was closely connected with the census register, helps us to understand how feudalist regimes controlled the society of the countryside.
(18) What is more, the East Mahayana's view and activities against the feudalist autarchy produced huge and profound influence on the folk religion at that time and the following centuries.
(19) But female always hold an error attitude of sexuality and they think it is dirty and shame to talk, due to the deep influence of feudalist ideology and the view that men are superior to women.
(20) Market economy was in its embryonic stages as early as feudalist society.
More similar words: feudalistic, feudalism, feudal, feudal lord, feudal system, feudatory, medalist, feud, blood feud, odalisque, vandalism, scandalise, vandalise, medallist, bipedalism, existentialist, a-list, eudaemonia, eudaimonia, realist, dualist, loyalist, finalist, royalist, fatalist, legalist, vocalist, cabalist, herbalist, formalist.