Random good picture Not show
1. The plan was viewed favorably.
2. Most who expressed an opinion spoke favorably of Thomas.
3. The film has been favorably reviewed in a number of papers.
4. Individual members of the participant polity may be favorably or unfavorably oriented to the various classes of political objects.
5. The RePublicans appear to be somewhat more favorably disposed toward the Democrats than vice-versa.
6. With time, you can learn how to influence favorably this interplay of nature and nurture in your child.
7. Visitors started remarking favorably on what that enthusiastic crowd at Zweibrticken was doing to catch up with the existing wings.
8. It compares favorably with some of the tawny ports in the price range.
9. Republican Bob Dole is viewed favorably by 41 percent and unfavorably by 32 percent.
10. Our great motherland is favorably endowed climately.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Berlioz compared him favorably to Beethoven and Gluck.
12. We're favorably impressed by your proposal a sole distributor.
13. But, Mr Smith, our price itself shows very favorably already.
14. One Western Conference advance scout compared Bryant favorably a mathematician.
15. The professor was favorably impressed by the aptness to learn on the part of his students.
16. The girl impressed her boyfriend's relatives favorably with her vivacity and sense of humor.
17. Ailing Argentine football hero Diego Maradona was improving favorably from hepatitis brought on by alcohol abuse, nearly a week after being hospitalized, the hospital director said Tuesday.
18. We're favorably impressed by your proposal for a sole distributor.
19. But he has given no hint he views a race in 2000 any more favorably than in 1996.
20. As the number of voters backing Alexander has inched upward, so too has the number of those who view him favorably.
21. These rules vastly increased the number of discrimination cases that could be won or settled favorably out of court.
22. By contrast, first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton was seen favorably by 32 percent of those polled and unfavorably by 36 percent.
23. On the positive side, in most other respects work-inhibited students compared favorably with their peers.
24. However, Clinton has no illusions that the Republican Congress would react favorably to a legislative agenda, McCurry said.
25. As the name implies, a court of last resort is a litigant's last chance to have his or her case decided favorably once the case has exhausted all other appellate avenues.
26. That can pay off in the courtroom (if it comes to that) because she says neither judges nor juries "look favorably" on cases "where someone has had glowing reviews up until they were terminated."
27. Financial managers need to learn how to identify those investments and financing arrangements that favorably impact the value of the stock.
28. My dream has constantly continuous power, parents of, classmate of, speaking favorably of friend, can make me firmly own ideal.
29. But since Indonesia three weeks ago announced rules to push money out of the short-term central bank debt market, preferred by foreign speculators, markets have actually reacted favorably.
30. Meihua Hotel locates in the quiet shore area, overlooking Xizi Lake, the senary is favorably endowed.
More similar words: favorable, unfavorable, favourably, unfavourably, favourable, unfavourable, honorably, adorably, inexorably, deplorably, favor, favored, disfavor, favorite, in favor of, party favor, favoritism, favorite son, unavoidably, incurably, desirably, admirably, miserably, comparably, honourably, tolerably, adorable, honorable, unbearably, preferably.