Random good picture Not show
1. Talking business at dinner is a faux pas in France.
2. Mercifully, circumstances now allow me to rectify this faux pas.
3. A major faux pas is trying to entice users on one channel to your own channel.
4. No fashion faux pas we make could ever rival the male's Speedo.
5. It is a major faux pas ( social embarrassment ) to arrive at a party early or even on time.
6. Howerer, it turned out to be a faux pas, as Mother made me return the dress.
6. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
7. Another faux pas many unemployed job hunters make: Sending introductory notes that overextend gratitude, says Ms. Shapiro.
8. This continues our fine tradition of fashion faux pas for our Olympic outfits.
9. She looked around to be sure her faux pas was undetected.
10. I made some remark about his wife's family then realized I'd made a serious faux pas.
11. It was not long before I realised the enormity of my faux pas.
12. Edna was met with a hushed silence fitting for only the most violent faux pas.
13. Throwing up on the dessert might be regarded as a faux pas.
14. All of these can an otherwise reputation a litany of faux pas in of your coworkers.
15. The reporter can blame a poor phone connection for our own pigskin faux pas.
16. We consider it very impolite to tell people when they have committed some social faux pas.
17. A clumsy mistake , especially one made in public; a faux pas.