Random good picture Not show
1. Anderson specialized in eye diseases, becoming consulting ophthalmic surgeon at York County Hospital.
2. May also lead to serious eye disease.
3. Her mother was afflicted with eye disease.
4. You have no eye disease either.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Eye disease is prevalent in some places.
6. Ask if client has a history of eye disease, trauma, or vision problems.
7. Any patient with BD and inflammatory eye disease affecting the posterior segment should be on a treatment regime that includes azathioprine and systemic corticosteroids.
8. Objective To study an epidemiological survey of eye disease and blindness in Rongcheng city.
9. Objective To study an epidemiological survey of eye disease in Nanping district of Chongqing.
10. Keratoconus is a progressive eye disease, which causes a thinning of the cornea(sentencedict.com), the clear front surface of the eye.
11. The ancient marshy Nile would have hosted many eye disease - causing bacteria.
12. Professor Holloway, an eye specialist, organized a national survey of eye diseases in children.
13. Chiron Vision develops and manufactures products for treating progressive eye diseases and for improving cataract and refractive surgery.
14. An ophthalmic optician or optometrist tests for and prescribes glasses and can diagnose eye conditions, but doesn't treat eye diseases.
15. The diagnosis only requires an instrument called an ophthalmoscope, which is commonly used in Africa for studying eye disease.
16. Objective To explore the special regularity of etiology, development and turnover of eye disease in children.
17. Indications: Cataract, Conjunctivitis, Myopia, Presbyopia , Eye sight degeneration and other eye disease.
18. Their study, published in the journal Analytical Chemistry, suggests it helped to protect against eye disease.
19. To investigate quantitatively the relationship between myopia and primary open - angle glaucoma ( POAG ) in a population - based eye disease survey.
20. Dark adaptation is unusual expression is nyctalopia, lack the eye disease such as denaturation of disease, retinal pigment at vitamin A it is thus clear that.
More similar words: disease, displeased, season, ease, seasonal, in season, tease, cease, seasoning, at ease, weasel, please, appease, release, decease, pleased, increase, released, increased, decrease, ill at ease, ceaseless, appeasement, see eye to eye, disguise, discredit, merchandise, predispose, displeasing, disorganise.